Demi Donnelly #39 Lodge of butter,relationship in the gutter.Eating for 4, Sean’s on his way out the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just ask, this is a genuine question, is there something wrong with her mentally, it's just she has uploaded this thinking it's meant to be funny, but she just looks like she's not all there. Why would anyone think that it was remotely humorous, it's bizarre. She pulls her face all the time, I do think she has something wrong with her. I cannot for the life of me fathom what she is trying to achieve except to look as aggressive and ugly as possible. When she does that thing with her chest in and out it's really creepy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Can I just ask, this is a genuine question, is there something wrong with her mentally, it's just She has uploaded this thinking it's meant to be funny, but she just looks like she's not all there. Why would anyone think that was remotely humorous, it's bizarre. She pulls her face all the time, I do think she has something wrong with her.
View attachment 1202682
Nothing wrong with her. She greatly admires Daisy May Cooper and has copied her.

Reactions: 5
Imagine if Sean left and started his own channel...I dunno, building stuff 🤷‍♀️ and if he got a ton of subscribers and views just to spite big D...I'd watch! That would be hilarious and she's be spittin feathers man!!😂😂😂 I know it wouldn't happen, but I'd piss myself laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine if Sean left and started his own channel...I dunno, building stuff 🤷‍♀️ and if he got a ton of subscribers and views just to spite big D...I'd watch! That would be hilarious and she's be spittin feathers man!!😂😂😂 I know it wouldn't happen, but I'd piss myself laughing.
Wiring up fuse boxes ASMR

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Sean can walk out of her door and into mine, I’ll start a YouTube channel with him too

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sometimes I really don't blame her though ngl. I know I wouldn't be able to continously bite my tongue at stupid comments lol
I definitely get this but the thing with Demi is that she responds to EVERY single bit of hate or criticism and usually calls them vulgar If your brand is yourself and comments or hate is bothering you THAT much she probably should not be an influencer.

Reactions: 11
I think people sometimes forget that her content is the way it is because she's a wannabe instabaddie chav with no education. She doesn't know any better.

Reactions: 8
Can I just ask, this is a genuine question, is there something wrong with her mentally, it's just she has uploaded this thinking it's meant to be funny, but she just looks like she's not all there. Why would anyone think that it was remotely humorous, it's bizarre. She pulls her face all the time, I do think she has something wrong with her. I cannot for the life of me fathom what she is trying to achieve except to look as aggressive and ugly as possible. When she does that thing with her chest in and out it's really creepy

View attachment 1202682
I have no problem with dancing around in your room having fun but I honestly don’t understand why she feels the need to make the faces? It’s so uncomfortable to watch

Reactions: 12
Every local influencer seems to have these diana ross tickets and every single one seems to think theyve been specially selected to have them.

Saying that demz is the ONLY one ive seen giving them away rather than attending so i assume she either doesnt like diana ross or doesnt want to go...

Reactions: 4
Why is she still using Nivea soft on her face? when she bangs on about animal testing plus doesn't she have dermatitis?

These products can't be the same ones from years back..she is full of tit

Not an AD because she’s not getting paid or getting anything gifted apparently? Surely using something like this to boost her socials is still an AD of sorts. Selling herself out in a dodge grey area just for followaz and ✨engagement✨

what a sad little life Demi

View attachment 1202631

Imagine your ‘friend’ did this for you as a favour though and THIS is what they decided to post to boost your event. Christ.

EDIT:
Hang on!!! I’m guessing the ‘friend’ is ReVibe Marketing. Isn’t that the woman she had a meeting with ages ago and was excited to start working with. So not a friend then.
Demi does not have friends remember.

Wiring up fuse boxes ASMR
eughh reminded me of her ASMR in her latest video..who does she think this is appealing to :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Why is she still using Nivea soft on her face? when she bangs on about animal testing plus doesn't she have dermatitis?

These products can't be the same ones from years back..she is full of tit

Demi does not have friends remember.

eughh reminded me of her ASMR in her latest video..who does she think this is appealing to :unsure:
I thought Demi used drunk elephant and that skin & me thing. She just uses whatever is cheap and whatever is free.

Every local influencer seems to have these diana ross tickets and every single one seems to think theyve been specially selected to have them.

Saying that demz is the ONLY one ive seen giving them away rather than attending so i assume she either doesnt like diana ross or doesnt want to go...
She just used them to get more followers but she is just losing followers everyday anyway.

Reactions: 9
I thought Demi used drunk elephant and that skin & me thing. She just uses whatever is cheap and whatever is free.

She just used them to get more followers but she is just losing followers everyday anyway.
she has no actual standards or ethics

Reactions: 3
Not an AD because she’s not getting paid or getting anything gifted apparently? Surely using something like this to boost her socials is still an AD of sorts. Selling herself out in a dodge grey area just for followaz and ✨engagement✨

what a sad little life Demi

View attachment 1202631

Imagine your ‘friend’ did this for you as a favour though and THIS is what they decided to post to boost your event. Christ.

EDIT:
Hang on!!! I’m guessing the ‘friend’ is ReVibe Marketing. Isn’t that the woman she had a meeting with ages ago and was excited to start working with. So not a friend then.
Textbook definition of an ad.

A PR company has asked you to ADVERTISE an event.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.