Demi Donnelly #39 Lodge of butter,relationship in the gutter.Eating for 4, Sean’s on his way out the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she left the part where Sean calls her an hole in in the hope he would get backlash after all the times she has been called out for treating him like shite. That’s backfired though as everyone just agrees with him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I reckon she left the part where Sean calls her an hole in in the hope he would get backlash after all the times she has been called out for treating him like shite. That’s backfired though as everyone just agrees with him 😂
Nobody likes her. Well apart from her arse kissers. Noticed she didn't respond to the comment saying it was just their banter! It just proves that if it's her giving it then it's banter if it's him giving it she just likes the comment and says nothing. She's an abuser and not sticking up for Sean shows it all

Reactions: 14
100000% this!!! I thought the exact same when I heard him say it. She’s done it so she can be like “see, it’s just bantaaa”

Reactions: 14
100%!! That’s what I came here to say. What a witch

Reactions: 7
When is this part I must have missed it🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Team Sean - the thing is what Sean says is true and what Demi says is bs so we'll always back him!
She's just a greasy mess, she could fry her accidentally bacon on her own face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So, are we gonna reprimand sean for calling demi a "effing hole" or was it a culmination of years of her ruling and ordering him around.
Is sean as innocent as he seems? Or is he a victim of mental abuse? You decide.

1650274326454.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Team Sean - the thing is what Sean says is true and what Demi says is bs so we'll always back him!
She's just a greasy mess, she could fry her accidentally bacon on her own face 😂
I'm team Sean. I think he's alright, he can do way better than her. God knows what attracted him to her, probably because she put out easily.

So, are we gonna reprimand sean for calling demi a "effing hole" or was it a culmination of years of her ruling and ordering him around.

View attachment 1202509
I'm team Sean. She deserves all she gets. The amount of videos she's abused him in for the world to see. About time he got his own back. Don't forget Demi it's only banter! Or is it one rule for you and a different one for him!

Reactions: 17

View attachment 1202509
This sounds like the intro to a 2000s TV show, Jeremy Kyle-esque 🤣

(For the record, I do believe Sean is on the receiving end of mental abuse from Big Fat D, but he is an absolute bore, and a bit of a wet flannel.)

• Haha
Reactions: 23

(For the record, I do believe Sean is on the receiving end of mental abuse from Big Fat D, but he is an absolute bore, and a bit of a wet flannel.)
lol yeh, I should make a video ha ha He needs to walk out the door.

Reactions: 5

I agree, she does mentally abuse him, he needs to walk out the door.

Reactions: 9
Go Aye now go, walk out the door. Don’t turn around now, you know there’s dog tit on the floor. Big D loves to abuse you and make you cry, we know you mumble, but don’t take that tit from someone’s who’s blood pressure is sky high. Oh no not aye! He will survive! That fat munter never washes and everything she eats goes in the air fry. Her channel doesn’t have long to live, and after her behaviour we won’t forgive. But we’re team Aye, leave her in the pig sty, her ‘career’ will die.

*twerks in Big D style* 💃🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Go Aye now go, walk out the door. Don’t turn around now, you know there’s dog tit on the floor. Big D loves to abuse you and make you cry, we know you mumble, but don’t take that tit from someone’s who’s blood pressure is sky high. Oh no not aye! He will survive! That fat munter never washes and everything she eats goes in the air fry. Her channel doesn’t have long to live, and after her behaviour we won’t forgive. But we’re team Aye, leave her in the pig sty, her ‘career’ will die.

*twerks in Big D style* 💃🏻
I’m worried that I knew exactly what tune to sing that in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not an AD because she’s not getting paid or getting anything gifted apparently? Surely using something like this to boost her socials is still an AD of sorts. Selling herself out in a dodge grey area just for followaz and ✨engagement✨

what a sad little life Demi

4C443D2C-04E2-4ABB-A78B-136BB344A41A.jpeg

Imagine your ‘friend’ did this for you as a favour though and THIS is what they decided to post to boost your event. Christ.

EDIT:
Hang on!!! I’m guessing the ‘friend’ is ReVibe Marketing. Isn’t that the woman she had a meeting with ages ago and was excited to start working with. So not a friend then.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.