Demi Donnelly #39 Lodge of butter,relationship in the gutter.Eating for 4, Sean’s on his way out the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
23.15 in the new slog, most truthful and honest thing that was said🤣 "what a bleeping hole she is "

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watched new weeky vlog. Well it's all about her drinking and eating and she changed her toon about PT n gym thought won't good for her mental health now she say it is 🤷🏻‍♀️ and shopping thought she hated it. Muscle food as defo droped her she adapted meat meals to vegon and why wood they cut vegon meals and wait months to replace them they lose out on business

Reactions: 15
The new reel is promoting tickets?!? Why do brands work with her she is beyond tit with marketing the reel is unprofessional all the dumb faces and dancing

Reactions: 15
Good job on being less aggressive Demi 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
She clearly edits her photos anyone can see that. Her chin ain't that pointy and she definitely doesn't look like that on video

The new reel is promoting tickets?!? Why do brands work with her she is beyond tit with marketing the reel is unprofessional all the dumb faces and dancing
Contact the brand and send them screenshots of her bullying and scamming people

Reactions: 6
Take some comfort in the fact that brands very rarely work with her more than once. She does odds and sods and weird companies like CherryZz but most campaigns only happen once (I imagine because they see the output and go elsewhere!)

Reactions: 14
Just watched new weeky vlog. Well it's all about her drinking and eating and she changed her toon about PT n gym thought won't good for her mental health now she say it is 🤷🏻‍♀️ and shopping thought she hated it. Muscle food as defo droped her she adapted meat meals to vegon and why wood they cut vegon meals and wait months to replace them they lose out on business
She's also said she'll now be batch cooking, after saying that would never work for her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
O wow she now calling people a bleep nice her management need to drop her

Reactions: 23
Sometimes I really don't blame her though ngl. I know I wouldn't be able to continously bite my tongue at stupid comments lol
How was the comment about her editing her photo stupid? She clearly edits her Mr Potato body! She's the stupid one because she continuously loses her tit because nobody is fooled by her anymore!

It’s not a stupid comment though… you can clearly see how photoshopped the image is.
Probably Demi hahaha plus the ngl - not gonna lie! That's a Demi saying

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.