Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Piggywig77

Guys. Sorry to derail the thread for a second but I’ve dreamt about writing this message for so long. After a long time of trying I found out yesterday that I’m pregnant 😭 it’s my fiancé’s birthday today so I’ve bought a “happy birthday dad” card and stuck the positive test in there so I’m absolutely squirming waiting for him to wake up and open it!!!!! Ahhhhhh wish me luck!! I obviously can’t tell anyone yet so I’m so happy I can tell my fellow tattlers in secret :)

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Go Aye now go, walk out the door. Don’t turn around now, you know there’s dog shit on the floor. Big D loves to abuse you and make you cry, we know you mumble, but don’t take that shit from someone’s who’s blood pressure is sky high. Oh no not aye! He will survive! That fat munter never washes and everything she eats goes in the air fry. Her channel doesn’t have long to live, and after her behaviour we won’t forgive. But we’re team Aye, leave her in the pig sty, her ‘career’ will die.

*twerks in Big D style* 💃🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I reckon she left the part where Sean calls her an arsehole in in the hope he would get backlash after all the times she has been called out for treating him like shite. That’s backfired though as everyone just agrees with him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 64

MostPalone

🌟Thread derail 🌟

Without further rat a tat tat and none of the less, I'd like to announce the birth of my baby boy.

He'll be called Sean Nana II, as a tribute and I'd love to see your children's names compared to mine ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Piggywig77

I need to know how this went this eve?? X
Aw so good, we both cried and haven’t stopped talking about it all day. He said he’s going to start practicing driving to the hospital so he knows the quickest route hahahaha that melted my heart. Thank you for asking. I’m on cloud nine honestly, not even wor Dems could ruin this mood xx

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
Yes, the way she folded the bedding literally had me and my boyfriend shook. Pictured is the bedding AFTER she folded it all. 💀💀💀
Screenshot 2022-05-05 214645.PNG

Love my hat hunnybuns xx
Screenshot 2022-05-05 214644.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Hannah0302

I don’t know about you but unlike Demi, I don’t look at EVERYTHING as if it’s food 😂 like I can appreciate a cute looking sheep or cow without thinking about devouring its distant cousin later on 😂😂 I mean genuinely who looks at a sheep and thinks oh I can’t wait to taste you hahahaha what a strange thing to say

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Lorny

VIP Member
I’m confused by all these food tips. Are you guys not signed up for muscle food?? 😧 use code Demiisabeluga for 2% off

• Haha
Reactions: 48

strawberrybonbon

Chatty Member
Can I just ask, this is a genuine question, is there something wrong with her mentally, it's just she has uploaded this thinking it's meant to be funny, but she just looks like she's not all there. Why would anyone think that it was remotely humorous, it's bizarre. She pulls her face all the time, I do think she has something wrong with her. I cannot for the life of me fathom what she is trying to achieve except to look as aggressive and ugly as possible. When she does that thing with her chest in and out it's really creepy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Advertising vibrators cos Sean won’t fuck her. Maybe that’s why she keeps pulling all those weird faces because she has that in her kegs. 😂

Demi Donnelly #40: isn’t it interesting to see a dildo being advertised by a cunt.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

0000001j*

I bet she gets out of breath taking pictures.i can almost hear her deep breathing.

She loves “ skinny dogs “ all cause she knows she’s the bulldog type.Opposites attract I guess.

also how bad is the editing in her new video? More cuts than anything I’ve ever seen.

Also to distract us from hideous beluga pushing sex toys…this is my new pUpY.Please welcome him warm to the Tattle family.He is seasoned and doesn’t buy Demis shit.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 44