Demi Donnelly #38 chews her words but not her peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell that makes her look terrible! 😂 which she is, but its easy to forget how it can all add up in someones (seans) head

What we need is for sean to come out and say he is ok and he is happy.... otherwise i will just believe he is wanting go leave.... sean, hun... you can do better. Leave that rotten lass and that rotten house and run for the hills

Reactions: 18
I'm literally heaving. Literally. Guys why the duck am I on a calorie deficit when I could literally just watch her picking up her dogs tit with her BARE HANDS AND VOMIT EVERYDAY. Oh my GOD. That was something else man. Honestly can't believe she was commenting on Sean buying a takeaway and a calorific drink. Hes not even as fat as her !
Not that I want to stick up for Demi but I think she is wearing latex gloves to pick up the 💩

Reactions: 3
I wonder how many fake YT profiles she's about to create just to stick up for herself in the video comment section 🤔

Reactions: 7
After watching that expose style video and reflecting on their relationship, I feel like the only way that they could potentially rekindle things would be to both better their physical health together, losing weight and improving their mental health - they could go jogging together in the early mornings/evenings, or go on cycles at the weekends along a local canal/quiet path route, do gym sessions together (even if they went in separate directions once they're in the gym, they would still motivate one other), or even go swimming and do a couple of lengths racing each other. We all know that they were evidently both at their happiest in the relationship back in 2018-2019 when they were healthier and if they bonded through exercise together, regained their once confidence that they had back, and increased their current low self-esteem, then they could be genuinely happy with one another. Weight is obviously not an issue in itself and by no means does it define you, but in this context it would be beneficial for them to bond getting on the move together and eating well-balanced and well-structured nutritional meals - they could also cook together and both motivate the other to be better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Just watched it and it's absolutely phenomenal.
Seriously why the hell does it matter the amount of food Sean gets??? Who literally gives a stuff!! No idea why it’s triggering her so much, She’s unbelievable! He dare say anything about her and it’s a different story. I’m sorry it’s just really sad he has too “watch” what he eats too satisfy her, the poor lad can’t even have what he wants without being talked down on!

Reactions: 12
Seriously why the hell does it matter the amount of food Sean gets??? Who literally gives a stuff!! No idea why it’s triggering her so much, She’s unbelievable! He dare say anything about her and it’s a different story. I’m sorry it’s just really sad he has too “watch” what he eats too satisfy her, the poor lad can’t even have what he wants without being talked down on!
Exactly!! ‘Sean got an enormous amount of food for himself’ … excuse me? A main, two sides, possibly a dessert, a coke and a beer at Wagamama just for one meal, that’s 2,000+ calories. She’s one to talk.

Reactions: 22
If me and my friends go out we tend to get starters, mains and drinks occasionally sides and deserts like we aren’t bothered. I don’t think it’s that in normal to get more than a main when out for a meal

I was the person who said it sounds excessive because honestly it is, if she’s having three drinks in each pub, that’s 12 pints in ONE day… that’s ALOT of alcohol. Especially if they were just on holiday and drinking every day then also… she took a whole bottle of gin/vodka (whatever it was) and then also drank pints every day so yeah I really do think 12 pints for one person is a lot.
12 drinks in a day on holiday is honestly not that bad, when I go out drinking I have more than 12 drinks

Reactions: 4
If me and my friends go out we tend to get starters, mains and drinks occasionally sides and deserts like we aren’t bothered. I don’t think it’s that in normal to get more than a main when out for a meal

12 drinks in a day on holiday is honestly not that bad, when I go out drinking I have more than 12 drinks
My point still stands, that’s an excessive amount of alcohol you’re consuming. You do you, but don’t deny that 12 pints in one day is ridiculous

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If the video has nothing to do with Demi (and it is certainly far too well edited and demonstrates a level of self awareness I doubt she would be capable of) then her face when she sees it will be like a bull dog chewing on a whole nest of wasps! 🤣

Check out the spelling of influencers. Wasn't that how Demi spelt it one time?
Also use of 'this industry'. Didn't Amber Wright say she would go far in the industry? The whole comment is littered with awkward wording and phrases she has used before.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Place your bets for what the next video will be about , I'm going for "I have a health condition that makes me randomly fall over "

Also ....make your comment make sense Demi 🙄
I've just watched that reel and it looks like she is purposely rolling her ankle. My ankles go out from under me constantly and when it happens I can't just catch myself from falling like that, I hit the deck and my whole ankle swells, basically a twisted ankle and I'm limping about for days. That whole reel was complete attention seeking crap

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Bets on what her new 'healthy' lifestyle is? It's for sure going to be a faddy diet/routine type thing or an ad

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.