Demi Donnelly #34 BLT after BLT, why did Sean get down on one knee? šŸ§

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Instagram stories where she's eye-bleeping herself and winking at the camera :sick: She must see something different to the rest of us when she looks in the mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did anyone else think the clip Sean filmed at the end was a bit pointless? It almost felt like she had nagged him into it so she can prove he does still want to vlog, even though itā€™s bloody obvious he doesnā€™t want to.
Also, Iā€™ve had dogs for over 20 years and the only time Iā€™ve had to cut their nails is during times I havenā€™t been able to walk them enough times a day that they naturally get worn down. Between that and the amount of dog tit in her garden, pretty obvious she doesnā€™t walk those poor dogs anywhere near what they need.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's becoming increasingly nauseating to watch her eye bleeping herself on IG stories šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her vlogs are dead boring

Filming yourself clearing up dog tit? Just why?
I don't really think demi knows what to vlog sometimes. Youtube created a lot of money hungry frankensteins who just sold out and became the generic horrific blogger, pushing ads and brands, primark hauls, try ons, I only ate at burger king for 24 hours, that kind of thing. Somewhere down the line she got lost in the youtube tit, all for the love of money. If she became her true self, stopped bullying others, shut her mouth and just listened to someone elses opinion for five minutes, cause she's always right, then she might find her true self. I don't doubt that sean loves her, probably hurts him that a lot of people have a go at her, he sees the other 23 hours and 45 minutes of her in a day, we see 15 minutes. That said she is naturally manipulative and will do anything for money and free stuff, does not really care who she manipulates to get what she wants and to be honest, thats the crux of the entire matter, her greed and vanity. Her bouncing up and down on tiktok in her underwear is pure vanity, it's not about being proud of her weight, no one has to go to those lengths to say, hey this is me. She makes it all dirty, has no respect for herself.

She was kindly gifted a cricut machine, they cost a lot of money, she could include crafts into her vlogs, be creative on a respectable level. Being productive builds confidence, then she may not have to resort to being semi naked on tiktok exposing herself to a bunch of, lets face it, complete strangers. Girl is hurting her soul with this tit. Youtube and a lot of social media is the dregs, it's not something to aspire to, being a decent, giving human being is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I think Sean has just become collateral damage. Do you ever wonder why she's so argumentative and passive aggressive? My guess is she's protecting her own interests by controlling the narrative at all times. She's shitting herself that her career as a tuber is over and was over long before it began.
Her talk about to do lists and working with brands is pathetic especially as the vlog is peppered with shots of her tossing the duvet on the bed and lifting dog tit. This is actual dog tit, that's a metaphor for her channel.

Reactions: 11
tracked it down, it's unlisted but still there! thank god, this is my fave :LOL:
Thanks, gave me a good laugh and all the comments kissing their arse too ha ha. Her mam isn't bad, but she is totally tone deaf, he must have used a lot of auto tune to correct it for the audio he gave her!

Reactions: 7
Thanks, gave me a good laugh and all the comments kissing their arse too ha ha. Her mam isn't bad, but she is totally tone deaf, he must have used a lot of auto tune to correct it for the audio he gave her!
In the shaaa-la-la-la-loowwwsssss kills me šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I donā€™t have a dog so I wouldnā€™t know but the majority of peoples houses Iā€™ve been to donā€™t tend to have dog tit in their garden and Iā€™ve never known their dogs to go outside in the garden for that, only to weeā€¦ is this an indication of how little she walks them? šŸ¤”
I have a dog and sometimes he does poo in the garden but I always pick it up straight away, she's just a scruffy lazy twit šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 12
That vlog wow amazing content Demi, showing us that you shower one a month and dog poo collection. I couldn't think of better myself. NO way on earth can you think you do more than Sean does more 80/20, he does so much more than you. You have a cheek suggesting otherwise!

Couldn't make it anymore obvious you read here!

Last edited:
  • Haha
That vlog wow amazing content Demi, showing us that you shower one a month and dog poo collection. I couldn't think of better myself. NO way on earth can you think you do more than Sean does more 80/20, he does so much more than you. You have a cheek suggesting otherwise!

Couldn't make it anymore obvious you read here!
I mean shes not even trying to pretend otherwise anymore šŸ˜‚ her every video is for us. I feel seen.

• Haha
How lazy can you get?? Why can't she pick up the bloody dog poo, she's there everyday all day... I'd understand people living a busy life not having time to pick up the poo but she's got no excuses! Leaving it a week :sick: made me feel sick. Taking it in turns?! I bet he comes home after a busy day and she's the one complaining of the stressful day she's had... Plus from seeing other vlogs, the fence in the garden is only 4/3ft odd, so the poor neighbours have to look at the filth and then look at bigD's arse in the air picking it up :LOL:

• Sick
Reactions: 14
My dog is almost 14yrs old (spaniel) she can't walk far but we have a massive Irish garden and she can roam it and do her toilet but we always clean it up after, Demi has no excuse she is home almost everyday and has 2 young dogs
Didnā€™t it seem odd also when she said the pups are just exploring her office? I donā€™t think sheā€™s used to the dogs being at home with her at all, itā€™s normal for a dog to just roam about until they bed down somewhere. Do you think day care has stopped now because itā€™s too expensive?

Reactions: 8
Never in my 22 years of living and having dogs as pets, have I seen someone brush their dogs teeth? Is that actually normal

She did not pick poo up with her hands!!! When you guys said gloves I thought she also used something else to pick it up. But literally with her hands. Thatā€™s bleeping vilešŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh the vlog was so tit! The part between her and Sean was just cringe, he honestly really doesnā€™t look interested in the relationship.
She's reading on here constantly. She hates him having an opinion, she acts so false with him on camera. He's just worn down, you can see how tired he is. His job is proper and he works all day. She sits on her fat arse doing nothing unless it's for a video

I think its more of an indication of how lazy she is. Dogs may poop in the garden but why would you NOT clean it up? I knew a girl growing up who had a side of the garden that was FULL of dog sh*t. It was the dogs toilet and never cleaned up. Theyd mow the lawn over the turds. It must be 20 years later and I still think how vile that situation was
If you let your dog out in the garden the first thing you'd do is clean it up straight away. It's sheer laziness.

Sheā€™s absolutely filthy.
Those glasses as well, who the hell does she think she is! She well thinks she's a celebrity

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Demi moans about people saying we only see small amounts of her life but when you add up all those small amounts you actually get a very clear picture of what's real and what's for the camera.
The relationship between Sean and her is clearly broken but for the camera it's hyped to be the perfect thing ever. He's really worn down and you can see that by his body language. She is trying to be over the top giggly, happy, touchy feely etc but in reality that's not how it is in real life.
The dog poo thing shows laziness, you'd pick up it straight after but her she leaves it for over a week. It's disgusting.
I can guarantee that unless she's got to a video or an AD she's either in bed or on the sofa all day scrolling social media and tattle.

Give it 6 months and she'll be struggling on social media and her career will be done. There is only so many half naked videos people can take. Her asmr videos are crap, her vlogs and main channel videos are crap, she still can't edit. How she gets Ads is beyond me. A company must be hard up to have her doing an AD for them.

She must stink 24/7 cause her clothing always looks filthy, her hair is a right mess and the dirtiness of her skin is disgusting. She definitely doesn't shower everyday which is disgusting.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.