Demi Donnelly #34 BLT after BLT, why did Sean get down on one knee? šŸ§

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the vlog was so tit! The part between her and Sean was just cringe, he honestly really doesnā€™t look interested in the relationship.

Reactions: 8
I donā€™t have a dog so I wouldnā€™t know but the majority of peoples houses Iā€™ve been to donā€™t tend to have dog tit in their garden and Iā€™ve never known their dogs to go outside in the garden for that, only to weeā€¦ is this an indication of how little she walks them? šŸ¤”
I think its more of an indication of how lazy she is. Dogs may poop in the garden but why would you NOT clean it up? I knew a girl growing up who had a side of the garden that was FULL of dog sh*t. It was the dogs toilet and never cleaned up. Theyd mow the lawn over the turds. It must be 20 years later and I still think how vile that situation was

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I usually just lurk on this thread but she picks up the dog tit with gloves?! I actually canā€™t deal, why doesnā€™t she buy a scoop? Thatā€™s so vile. And leaving it stewing in her garden for over a week, bet it reeks šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I usually just lurk on this thread but she picks up the dog tit with gloves?! I actually canā€™t deal, why doesnā€™t she buy a scoop? Thatā€™s so vile. And leaving it stewing in her garden for over a week, bet it reeks šŸ¤¢
I donā€™t get that either, what happens if the glove splits? Thatā€™s just disgusting!. I used to have to pick up poo daily with my dog.

Reactions: 6
why would you film yourself picking up dog tit? come on! who wants to see that! there was so much tit all over the place as well.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Not watched the vlog yet but I grew up with dogs and the dogs tended to tit once we got to the park or the field or wherever away from the house. I thought it was normal that a dog would prefer not to tit in its own garden unless it has to so it just shows how little they get taken out

Reactions: 16
Girls I start my new job tomorrow and I have the biggest imposter syndrome ever šŸ„“ ps LONDON xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She treats him like a little kid, patting him on the head. She's destroying that relationship with her dominance. Read the body language she's all over him, leaning into him, answering for him. He's absolutely worn out, he can hardly focus. If she would just shut her gob for more than sixty seconds the man would be able to speak for himself and not have to rush his words out.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My dog is almost 14yrs old (spaniel) she can't walk far but we have a massive Irish garden and she can roam it and do her toilet but we always clean it up after, Demi has no excuse she is home almost everyday and has 2 young dogs

Reactions: 11
The fact sheā€™s felt the need to drag Aye on camera to try and justify his uninterestedness tells us everything we need to know! And when he said heā€™s stuck and it was laughed off as a joke loooool!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She treats him like a little kid, patting him on the head. She's destroying that relationship with her dominance. Read the body language she's all over him, leaning into him, answering for him. He's absolutely worn out, he can hardly focus. If she would just shut her gob for more than sixty seconds the man would be able to speak for himself and not have to rush his words out.
Agree with this. But I'm not sure how you would stand up to her, strangers and friends just walk away but those close to her are stuck. Sean is very very stuck.

Reactions: 7
Wouldn't believe this was a 25 year old woman if I saw her for the first time.
She is one needy madam too, pestering Sean the big sap until he arrives at the right answer. Grow a pair man!
I was going to say the same, she looks like someone twice her age!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.