Demi Donnelly #33 no-one's surprised that she's anti-vax, now she's got beef with a man with an axe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hellooooo hunnybuns!

what a treat, a new thread for a new year! Well done to @Hannybun01

Speaking of New Year, Demi will be leaving 2021 as bitter as she walked into it, perhaps even more so.

This year saw Demi pile on the weight on her accidentally vegan diet, the dogs Henry and Luna role playing as her human children, and, in a bizarre turn of events got into an altercation over the rules of the road with a man whom it transpires has a criminal record for threatening someone with an axe 😬 we thought Big D could go no lower than the Amber Wright debacle….boy were we wrong. She’s been strangely quiet ever since, neglecting her full time job that she can NEVER SWITCH OFF FROM…ignoring the doctors, nurses, tattlers struggling every day of their real genuine lives. Unlike Demi, we see you, we hear you, and we want to give you all a virtual hug ❤❤

So all that remains is for me to wish all you lovely tattle tarts a wonderful healthy happy new year!! ❤🥂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
@BaileyMC Sorry, I couldn't quote you as we are on a new thread. I have yet to try my Big D snacks! Saving them as a treat for 2022. I anticipate they will taste like week old beef Pot Noodle though if the original Big D is anything to go by! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have big D nuts on the go tonight myself, I snubbed the KP and walkers variety for our very own queen. Hey hey heeeeeeyyyyyyy. Least I could do in the circumstances 🍷 poor demi I think this is her last year as a youtuber 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think we should list some of our unfavourite demi moments of the year. Coming for an MUA on ig, sharing an autistic man's mobile number and child children's faces on her ig. Filming within the spa and posting it on YouTube. London! Siri Lanka! Squeezing herself into primark and shein clothing when she's a beast. The bean casserole disaster. Her first tragic van life holiday! Eating non vegan onion rings. Deleting every comment she doesn't like. Squeezing herself in lounge shets! Her pubes and pussy knickers being posted on the gram. Honestly feel free to mention more... Let's raise a glass to our big messy D! Keep them coming beluga!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think we should list some of our unfavourite demi moments of the year. Coming for an MUA on ig, sharing an autistic man's mobile number and child children's faces on her ig. Filming within the spa and posting it on YouTube. London! Siri Lanka! Squeezing herself into primark and shein clothing when she's a beast. The bean casserole disaster. Her first tragic van life holiday! Eating non vegan onion rings. Deleting every comment she doesn't like. Squeezing herself in lounge shets! Her pubes and pussy knickers being posted on the gram. Honestly feel free to mention more... Let's raise a glass to our big messy D! Keep them coming beluga!
I’m crying 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sure my least favourite Demi moment, not that extreme but it’s definitely the casserole she cooked!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I absolutely looooooooooveeed the wet patch and nice Shap fanny man. Total highlights for 2021.
Grim but highlights noneoftheless if you get me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m crying 😂😂😂
My typos are terrible, I've had a couple of drinks guys, I feel it adds some spice to this thread. Demi vibes all over.

God I forgot to mention her being anti vaxx, anti mask and anti covid. She's just a ball of humanity.

• Haha
My typos are terrible, I've had a couple of drinks guys, I feel it adds some spice to this thread. Demi vibes all over.

God I forgot to mention her being anti vaxx, anti mask and anti covid. She's just a ball of humanity.
Anti washed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Don't anyone measure yourselves for a bra in 2022, just assume you're all a 32 b and go with that. Kk?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Skin flakes & food stains on her top, mould stained windows and Demi's itchy flange. The muscle food debacle! Carpark gate, abusing her followers. Too many haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Flapping around that ‘office’ in her undies in the name of Body Positivity, us discovering that Sean’s brothers girlfriend is truly STUNNING

• Heart
My favourite moment was the tik tok of her slapping her jiggly thighs together in her inspirational body positivity movement... it brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
My favourite moment was the tik tok of her slapping her jiggly thighs together in her inspirational body positivity movement... it brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it
My partner vomited at it 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg I forgot about her piss stain.

Personally hunnybuns, my highlight of 2021 was Demi being arse end infront of the camera, picking her knickers out her arse then leaving it in the vidyo.

Phwoar Demz.😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Happy new year tattle gang.

Demi - I hope karma kicks you in your upside mouth this year because you deserve it for being an hole.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.