Demi Donnelly #31 Ran away from her job, has an upside gob, it's pure and simple she's an absolute knob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yip, most do/can suck it up. Demi can't or can't be arsed. I guess she expected Sean to give in and go home after her strop, they certainly didn't do anything similar again. Makes me laugh when she said in a recent video she was planning nights out with other couples. Dont think so!
If I was Sean I would have said go home, like she is horrible why would you even buy a house with her.

I’m not good in groups and prefer to be on my own or just with one friend but I suck it up and get on with it - I would never have the nerve to go off and sulk in my car complaining whilst pretending to do a stupid challenge for a “yootwube” channel!
Same as that makes you look so bad!

Reactions: 6
I think her behaviour on the camping trip gives a real insight into her personality, she doesn't do well in groups and probably prefers one to one interactions.. possibly boils down to her need for control. Her relationships all appear to be one sided were she dominates. When Sean has been shown to try and stand up to her she emasculates him, he has said he wants a family she says she doesn't, they then get two puppies even though he wasn't a big dog fan, again this looks like her decision. She refers to herself and Sean as mammy and daddy and the pups as babies. She constantly spoke about earning more than him, its not unusual for one partner to earn more but its the context that's important, did anyone need to know that, is it the truth and what's the motivation? All that being said i don't think he'll ever stand up to her unless he meets someone else and opportunities would be scarce.
The more I think about how she acted on that camping trip the more EMBARRASSED I am for her. Imagine Sean going home and telling his Mam and Dad how it went, mortifying. 😱 Bet Demi’s ears were burning on the way home from his mates slagging her off.

Reactions: 21
The more I think about how she acted on that camping trip the more EMBARRASSED I am for her. Imagine Sean going home and telling his Mam and Dad how it went, mortifying. 😱 Bet Demi’s ears were burning on the way home from his mates slagging her off.
That's when the penny dropped with her for me because I used to watch her videos and not mind her. But when I saw her nastiness on that video I thought wow. She really isn't a nice person.

And in the car on the way home wasn't she shouting at him on the OG video about him been hungover and her not been able to go where she wanted and then ranting on the camera saying camping "wasn't for her" and she hated it. Ever since it's just been her and Sean going anywhere so it makes you wonder if he's stopped going places with groups of friends just to avoid bringing her and having her show him up carrying on like that. Of course the OG camping video has been deleted but the 24 hour car one is still there which gives small insights into that night and how vile she was but on the OG she was alot more vile. I wish someone saved it all before she covered her tracks.

Reactions: 13
Guys, I can’t hold it in any longer than I already have…. Greyhounds/whippets/lurcher dogs are ugly IMO. There I said it 😭 don’t all come at me at once

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
anyone else notice her low views suddenly got bumped up...she was struggling to get near to 10k...suddenly everything seems to have jumped by 3k views!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can you pay for views?
pretty sure you can. someone i know of (friend of a friend type thing) has been trying to start a "music career" for ages and i've noticed every time he puts one of his tit music videos on youtube, they get 3-4k views almost immediately then hardly ever get any more after that. He buys insta followers and comments as well so I'm sure the views must be bought.

Reactions: 6
pretty sure you can. someone i know of (friend of a friend type thing) has been trying to start a "music career" for ages and i've noticed every time he puts one of his tit music videos on youtube, they get 3-4k views almost immediately then hardly ever get any more after that. He buys insta followers and comments as well so I'm sure the views must be bought.
HAHAHA

Reactions: 1
Hello everyone! I have returned to tattle after not posting for a while. I found this photo and I instantly thought of our demz! She would suit these pyjamas perfectly 😍😍😍
She will be straight on there buying them!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watched the Christmas shopping vlog. I can't believe how excited she gets over the tat in Home Bargains. Especially after slating bath and body works in Next!

Reactions: 20
Demi is never going to get any further in her career and if there is an off chance that she did there is sooooo much in the past that she would get cancelled for. She never takes accountability and just deletes everything - blaming her brother, MUA, camping, spa video, tik tok videos ect ect

Reactions: 5
Just to remind everyone she’s now 17 stone.
I don’t think she is, I think she’s made Sean weigh himself and then just put her height!

How comes she says how bad rawhide chews are for dogs but then got some for the puppies? Sure I seen some on her stories

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.