Demi Donnelly #31 Ran away from her job, has an upside gob, it's pure and simple she's an absolute knob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WELCOOOME!
Mods I’m not sure the k word is allowed on thread titles so feel free to amend but please keep the rest 😂

well done to @BarryHeavens

The thread started off as quiet as our dems, who took time off from her ‘job’ with a sinus infection. Soon picked back up again with shite vidyos being pumped out.
We are more and more convinced Demi and Sean are on the rocks, she’s started posting cringey soppy love declarations.
She showed us all her BMI composition, which shows she is almost half just pure fat 🤢

anything else hunnybuns?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
WELCOOOME!
Mods I’m not sure the k word is allowed on thread titles so feel free to amend but please keep the rest 😂

The thread started off as quiet as our dems, who took time off from her ‘job’ with a sinus infection. Soon picked back up again with shite vidyos being pumped out.
We are more and more convinced Demi and Sean are on the rocks, she’s started posting cringey soppy love declarations.
She showed us all her BMI composition, which shows she is almost half just pure fat 🤢

anything else hunnybuns?
Yes….she’s a knob

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought she was a brand ambassador for Chloe Ferrys salon? Did I dream that?

Why didn't she go there for her super natural lashes?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those aren't lashes. Sorry I refuse to believe this or that anyone would put their name to that.

Reactions: 14
Demi is getting quite boring and I can't be arsed. Which other LOLcows do you huns follow?

WELCOOOME!

anything else hunnybuns?
Awww my first thread title, there's tears in my eyes 👀 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I haven’t been on Dems threads in a while, it’s also sad to see Jodel officially dead

• Sad
I don’t agree with discussing or judging any bodies weight! I know ya don’t like her but fat shaming isn’t helping other people that might see this

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t agree with discussing or judging any bodies weight! I know ya don’t like her but fat shaming isn’t helping other people that might see this
As a fat bleep myself who has binge eating disorder, serious body issues and low self esteem none of what I've seen on this page offends me...this is a gossip site we are gonna gossip about what she puts in our face. It's her brand after all. But I find this hypocritical because demi has literally done videos eating the diets of models who are often shamed for their size. So it is what it is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Her brand is based around her body, her confidence, her issues with food etc. She flip flops from uber confidence to crying her bulbs out, she lies about her food intake, she photoshops her pictures to make herself look slimmer, she has set herself a weight loss target of 9 stone 1.
We're going to discuss all that, yes some people call her fat which isn't a lie is it? But if it offends anyone you can ignore posters.
Demis weight isn't the problem, people don't dislike her because of her size its her attitude. The reason her weight is discussed is because its her main topic of conversation.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.