Demi Donnelly #31 Ran away from her job, has an upside gob, it's pure and simple she's an absolute knob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I'm pretty sure her underwear posts are fetishism which is a subtle part of her branding disguised as body positivity. Imma discuss that.

Reactions: 15
If she's 17st that is very worrying and she need's to change her diet and do some excercise ASAP. All the fat and pressure on her joints/heart is not good. How tall is she?! surely shes just under double what she should weigh, I know weight's not everything but this is Demi we are talking about lol so its allowed

Reactions: 9
If she's 17st that is very worrying and she need's to change her diet and do some excercise ASAP. All the fat and pressure on her joints/heart is not good. How tall is she?! surely shes just under double what she should weigh, I know weight's not everything but this is Demi we are talking about lol so its allowed
She’s 5ft 4.
I’m also 5ft 4 and weigh 10st, and even I would be happier if I lost a stone. If you look at the pictures from a year ago it’s frightening how much weight shes put on in such a short space of time. For someone so young, without children its pretty bad.

Reactions: 14
She’s 5ft 4.
I’m also 5ft 4 and weigh 10st, and even I would be happier if I lost a stone. If you look at the pictures from a year ago it’s frightening how much weight shes put on in such a short space of time. For someone so young, without children its pretty bad.
Oh god so she defo shouldn't be carrying that much weight!! Although I bet she'll be eating a Greggs festive bake as we speak and planning her next feast lol

She should go out running with the dogs or something, they are whippets for crying out loud they need so much exercise

Reactions: 8
I always howl when she speeds up the awful sight of her eating and her upside down gob is bouncing up and down on her chins really fast. Someone should do a compilation video of it bouncing up and down with some loud drum and base music zooming in and out on her mouth and put it on tik tok or something it would be hilarious. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don't come on a gossip site if youre going to complain and bitchiness and fat shaming haha sorry but if she wasn't a lying, greedy and nasty person we wouldn't be on here.

I bet she's just awful to Sean, I've heard the way she speaks to him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The fatshaming on here is terrible.
Fatshaming lolol. Shes 17 stone and 5 ft 4 !!! Thats extremely dangerous.
I was 17 stone a few months ago but I was size 16 cause I'm 5'11.4 ! Demi is very short. Its worrying !

Also I see your fave guru page to look at is Elle Darby ! That you dems ?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What’s with all these new members coming on saying the same thing….Demi is that you?!
I don't think it's Demi there's not enough spelling mistakes :ROFLMAO: she's probly sent some of her minions on here moaning or one of her minions has shared something about it. Fatshaming my eye. If she didn't tell so many lies and bounce around making a total prat of herself thinking she looks good then maybe people wouldn't feel the need to compare to a hog running around the room like it's been chased by a lion.

Reactions: 12
Fatshaming? Girl, calling her fat isn't an insult it's just a fact. If she chooses to take offense then it's her problem because she sees it as a negative and needs to lose weight.

I'm around 17 stone but im very tall. I also have DIAGNOSED BED. I don't find any offense here either - my weight is because of my self neglect. I am fat. Its a fact? I don't take that badly because that's what I am?

The term fatshaming is ridiculous to me. If you feel SHAME from being FATSHAMED...you're not happy. Lose weight.

Cheers lads, bye x

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She constantly talks about her weight meaning it’s up for discussion imo.
I am always baffled by weight and sizes. I weighed 15 and a half at my heaviest and was finding size 18s a struggle despite being half a foot taller than her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.