Demi Donnelly #31 Ran away from her job, has an upside gob, it's pure and simple she's an absolute knob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t need to admit it, we all have eyes 👀
Surely her whole body positivity persona around her weight is her admitting it though? Like I don’t understand who that’s fat shaming lmao. She already knows she’s fat and literally loves it about herself.

Reactions: 4
I've seen better looking cattle, Amber Demi Wright will never mention rat-atat-tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve figured out why she can’t ever leave Sean…. She can’t get her bloody engagement ring off her sausage fingers without amputation so therefore there stuck for life, literally

• Haha
Reactions: 40
If you have to open your eyes that wide to show us your lashes you probably need longer extensions hun
She as to because her fat is swollow her eyes n mouth 😐. And why she weighing to get.chrismas nails it's December ffs

Reactions: 6
She’s 5ft 4.
I’m also 5ft 4 and weigh 10st, and even I would be happier if I lost a stone. If you look at the pictures from a year ago it’s frightening how much weight shes put on in such a short space of time. For someone so young, without children its pretty bad.
What's not having children got to do with her weight?

Reactions: 6
I suppose commenting on what people eat and the size of their pregnancy isn’t in anyway along the same lines then?
Yeah and didn't she pick on someone who just had a miscarriage and someone with learning difficulties.

Reactions: 12
Her latest reel?! So she can’t be arsed to wash her hair at home but happily trots off to a salon to get a blow dry instead… makes sense 😵

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.