Demi Donnelly #3 Amber Wright still making up lies, got caught out eating McDonald’s fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She blatantly watches these threads because....we always call her out on her lying etc and she uses a dumbass click bait title to probably get us "saddos" to jump to it. Only saddo I see is one with tatty eyelashes a shite cringey channel..who is a born liar and someone who is so desperate for YouTube "fame" she would sell her soul to the devil for said "fame"..someone who would accept any sponsors thrown her way...even if the product was shite. Shs is repulsive. None of her commenters ..her "fans" say anything about lying...they just kiss her fat ass! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She blatantly watches these threads because....we always call her out on her lying etc and she uses a dumbass click bait title to probably get us "saddos" to jump to it. Only saddo I see is one with tatty eyelashes a shite cringey channel..who is a born liar and someone who is so desperate for YouTube "fame" she would sell her soul to the devil for said "fame"..someone who would accept any sponsors thrown her way...even if the product was shite. Shs is repulsive. None of her commenters ..her "fans" say anything about lying...they just kiss her fat ass! 😂
I was literally thinking the EXACT same thing! As soon as i saw the title then watched it i thought she's just done that to make a point to us on here. Also, i just checked how many views it had and still not as many as her other boring stuff, people must be getting really bored of her to not click on that video with a title like that lmao

Reactions: 5
So her weigh in was at 11 today and she said she would update when she had done it.. which she hasn’t yet she’s continued to post on both Instagram accounts. So I bet the weigh in was bad and she’s probably spent the day fuming and not wanting to tell her ‘Honey Bunz’ because that will expose her. But at some point when she’s calmed down, she’ll concoct her perfect lie and post ‘Hello Honey Bunz so I know yous have been waiting so without further rat-a-tat tat (drum role please) I lost 10lbs this week!!!! Really wasn’t expecting that but it’s made me so so so so motivated to keep going with my shite meal plans that are teaching me nothing about how to cook healthy meals and how to portion control for myself. They meals are as unappetising as they look and I love love love them. Get £10 of your @dotheunthinkableuk plan by using my code LIAR10’.

Honestly, the girl speaks so much shite it’s unreal. It’s actually really funny. Everything and I mean everything that comes out of her mouth makes me roll my eyes so hard that I’m ‘generally’ afraid one of these days they aren’t going to come back to centre 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
‘Hello Honey Bunz so I know yous have been waiting so without further rat-a-tat tat (drum role please) I lost 10lbs this week!!!! Really wasn’t expecting that but it’s made me so so so so motivated to keep going with my shite meal plans that are teaching me nothing about how to cook healthy meals and how to portion control for myself. They meals are as unappetising as they look and I love love love them. Get £10 of your @dotheunthinkableuk plan by using my code LIAR10’.
This part of your post 😂🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was literally thinking the EXACT same thing! As soon as i saw the title then watched it i thought she's just done that to make a point to us on here. Also, i just checked how many views it had and still not as many as her other boring stuff, people must be getting really bored of her to not click on that video with a title like that lmao
She’s not getting many views which means she’ll be privatising it soon because it’s tit hahah

• Haha
Here we go againnnnn
🤣🤣🤣🤣

She only did the plan on half of Tuesday, Thursday and Friday but it’s done her Soooooooo well 🤪

Ffs Demi 😂🤣🤣

also what a lying witch, she said in her stories yesterday that she would be doing her first weigh in of the year. So how is it she now magically weighed herself a week ago 😂

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣🤣

She only did the plan on half of Tuesday, Thursday and Friday but it’s done her Soooooooo well 🤪

Ffs Demi 😂🤣🤣

also what a lying witch, she said in her stories yesterday that she would be doing her first weigh in of the year. So how is it she now magically weighed herself a week ago 😂
She must have cut off a limb lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Swipe up honey bunzzzzzzzzzz. She’s just done an (undeclared) AD for Shpock on her stories. She’s acting as if this is something new to her, like she has never used a selling app. Demi hun, you sell your tatty tit on Depop, it’s practically the same thing. Suppose she’s not promoting them though because they aren’t paying her.

Also says she’s decluttering her clothes 😂😂 SHOW ME THE PROOF! Proof being a tidy wardrobe and drawers. She’s honestly so clatty. I really think it would be more difficult to live like that than it is to be clean and organised (even if it’s just a little bit) Everything of hers is just thrown anywhere I mean how do you even live like that? Everything must get so crushed and ruined.

Also, what’s the chances that the stuff in the plastic bag that she ‘decluttered’ will be thrown right back in the cupboard and never make it into Shpock 😂

Reactions: 4
Wait a minute... she must be reading here 😂 Because now the Shpock stories have magically been re-uploaded with the AD labelled 😂😂 they were posted less than an hour ago yet I wrote my comment an hour and 10 mins ago.

Hey Demi, hun 😘 Hope you’re living your best (deceitful) life xo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘Someone’ from her house ate her meal plan food again today??? 😂🤣

This is after she said yesterday that she was carrying on her unthinkable plan because she has all the food with her 😬

So she went to Wetherspoons instead! Did she really need to order all that food??? Wtf? 🤣

• Haha
‘Someone’ from her house ate her meal plan food again today??? 😂🤣

This is after she said yesterday that she was carrying on her unthinkable plan because she has all the food with her 😬

So she went to Wetherspoons instead! Did she really need to order all that food??? Wtf? 🤣
Spoons is a popular topic on tik tok ATM 😂😂😂

Speaking of which, has she blocked me or deleted all of her videos? 🤷

Ew she’s wearing a fake nose ring like she always wanted. Oh and it looks horrible (shock) why add something to draw more attention to a face like that 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 sorry not sorry Demi hunny bun

• Haha
View attachment 75090She's posted on her food Instagram that she ran half a mile in 9.57 minutes 🤨 how is it even possible to run a 20 minute mile? That's 3mph which according to myfitnesspal is a moderate walking pace (won't even let you track it as running). I think most people I know can easily walk a mile in 20 minutes without rushing.

For reference this is how fast her 'run' pace is -

And it took her 11 mins plus on the fir0st day 😂

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.