Demi Donnelly #3 Amber Wright still making up lies, got caught out eating McDonald’s fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her latest video she talks about how she would rather pay £1 for a shower gel compared to a £4 option as she prefers a bargain yet she's saying her everyday powder costs £50!

I usually get the impression that she thinks she's better than others who buy more high-end brand products because she buys cheaper brands.

Also she ends up filming a bit of her video in the bath with her weird voice that she pulls, just why...

Reactions: 6
Oh Lorddddd
In her latest video she talks about how she would rather pay £1 for a shower gel compared to a £4 option as she prefers a bargain yet she's saying her everyday powder costs £50!
Loves a bargain at Primark but encourages her fans to spend £60 on a fake ~vintage~ Chanel sweatshirt from a brand she can't even pronounce properly 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think she just comes across thick as pig tit to be honest, she quite happily spends money on stuff she doesn't need/people don't want (Sean and the iPhone) ever thought that the reason you still have dermatitis on your head is because you're putting product after product after product on your hair that you've got after either begging for stuff of social media or bought "SUPA SUPA CHEAP" from the shop. You need fragrance free bog standard normal shampoo prescribed/recommended by your doctor for it not to flare up and cause grief.

If you go onto the first thread, there’s some posts by a user called Amber Wright, who turned out to be Demi herself 🤣 quite awkward when you read all the things she said about herself, she also slagged off other youtubers like Blair Walnuts who she was besties with at the time. I’m still so embarrassed for her I wish more of her followers knew! X
Omg 😂😂😂 I had just joined on this thread (or maybe the one before) but now I’m going back to look 😂😂 thank you x

Reactions: 1
Anyone seen her on ’The Customer is Always Right’? Just downloaded it to watch and saw she was on there reviewing stuff. Would have fixed my lashes if I was going to be on actual tv 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4

I usually get the impression that she thinks she's better than others who buy more high-end brand products because she buys cheaper brands.

Also she ends up filming a bit of her video in the bath with her weird voice that she pulls, just why...
does she use vegan products?

Why can’t she just buy a bra that supports her is it really that difficult

Reactions: 3
Why can’t she just buy a bra that supports her is it really that difficult
If she has the money to drop on an iPhone she can go and get a proper fitting and a few bras that fit properly
No way is what she wears comfortable, getting good fitting bras as someone with big boobs has literally changed my life I don’t know how she copes

So today she’s wearing a SimplyBe sports bra and says they have amazing sports bras for bigger boobs #swipeup. Next story is her saying ‘I just realised it doesn’t actually support my boobs’ whilst they are flying all over the place practically smacking her in the face. Well obviously their sports bras aren’t amazing for big boobs then? She always just jumps the gun and says something’s amazing without even trying it. Anything for a #ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No way is she for real? It was the long nose hair that distracted me when i paused the video but the more i looked at it the worse the whole image was. The eyebrows...the eyelashes hanging off...the dry dead skin around her nose..the upside down mouth crust...
Dear god! Her eyebrows irritate the tit out of me. Also, how could you put makeup over that dry skin 🤢 I know she’s thick but surely she knows that foundation doesn’t cover dry skin?

She’s so obsessed with Safron Barker, I don’t get it?

• Sick
jesus bleeping christ can she stop say luxury instead of luxurious !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how is 16 pound expensive for a toner ?????? My cleanser, moisturiser and toner from dermalogica are around 200 euro for the 3 but its once a year my cleanser is like 900ml and you have to look after your skin ! I'm telling ya skin care and foundation shouldnt be cheap products or at least good quality

So a week ago with the buying random stuff video it said her and Sean where together 6 years and todays one says 8 years when its the same shite copied and pasted????????????????????????? K hunny bun

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Sweetie if you’re reading this, this is not a good look and is going to be on the internet forever ... you’re not cute and different for pulling weird faces and nobody wants your amazon leggings or primark top so don’t waste your time adding swipe up links to the tat you wear... xo

Attachments

jesus bleeping christ can she stop say luxury instead of luxurious !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how is 16 pound expensive for a toner ?????? My cleanser, moisturiser and toner from dermalogica are around 200 euro for the 3 but its once a year my cleanser is like 900ml and you have to look after your skin ! I'm telling ya skin care and foundation shouldnt be cheap products or at least good quality

So a week ago with the buying random stuff video it said her and Sean where together 6 years and todays one says 8 years when its the same shite copied and pasted????????????????????????? K hunny bun
Oh my god! Yes! I use Dermalogica too and Clinique as well. £16 isn’t expensive for a Toner, obviously it’s not cheap but it’s definitely not the most expensive out there. This video frustrated me so much, and I thought that the purpose of these videos was that people go out and buy all (if not most) of the most expensive products but it was so clear that they were things she just had around (so the toner she had was probably the most ‘luxury’- as a Demi would say) and the others seemed to be gifted - most of the stuff seemed to be Charlotte tilbury anyway!

Reactions: 4
Oh my god! Yes! I use Dermalogica too and Clinique as well. £16 isn’t expensive for a Toner, obviously it’s not cheap but it’s definitely not the most expensive out there. This video frustrated me so much, and I thought that the purpose of these videos was that people go out and buy all (if not most) of the most expensive products but it was so clear that they were things she just had around (so the toner she had was probably the most ‘luxury’- as a Demi would say) and the others seemed to be gifted - most of the stuff seemed to be Charlotte tilbury anyway!
It is the best!! Ah the spray toner and skin smoothing cream are my life lol.
I use a cheap brow pencil from NYX, ABH for eye makeup then MAC and then a Rimmel powder the Insta fix one is amazing a fiver! I make good money but can't be bothered spending it on powder or brows when I've good skin lol. Always wanted to try the Laura Mercier one but if the cheap one is good why waste money!
What do you use from Clinique?
I was more frustrated at how she uses CC or BB cream thats bloody tango orange and says how great it looks :censored:😆
I was so confused at how the hell she was gifted CT !!! Is SHE on the PR list! :sick:

Reactions: 2
It is the best!! Ah the spray toner and skin smoothing cream are my life lol.
I use a cheap brow pencil from NYX, ABH for eye makeup then MAC and then a Rimmel powder the Insta fix one is amazing a fiver! I make good money but can't be bothered spending it on powder or brows when I've good skin lol. Always wanted to try the Laura Mercier one but if the cheap one is good why waste money!
What do you use from Clinique?
I was more frustrated at how she uses CC or BB cream thats bloody tango orange and says how great it looks :censored:😆
I was so confused at how the hell she was gifted CT !!! Is SHE on the PR list! :sick:
Love the toner and I use the special cleansing gel as well which has cleared my skin up! I use the dramatically different moisturiser which is lovely (I have a fatigue serum booster in it too) and the all about eyes eye cream - really like both! I tried the Laura Mercier powder but went straight back to my cheap Rimmel one! Does the same thing so why would I spend loads of money on it. I love The Ordinary serum foundation! Definitely my fave, and it’s only £5! Who knows but I just can’t see her bothering to pay for it 🤣🤣 I used to really like her content but now it just frustrates the hell out of me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.