Demi Donnelly #3 Amber Wright still making up lies, got caught out eating McDonald’s fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aghhhh I can’t escape her! Look what came up on my Facebook timeline
She was having a witch fit last night on stories because that brand used those clips of her to advertise their bra when that wasn’t even the bra she was using in the clips. She called them scammers. Demi Donnelly, calling someone else a scammer?!?!? Oh the irony. Clearly doesn’t like it when it happens to her but she’s happy to scam her followers all the bleeping time.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I didn’t realise it was possible to have poor form for something as simple as bleeping STAR JUMPS but here we are 🤣🤣🤣
What the duck is she doing there? duck me, if shes gona exercise atleast do it properly. Absolute clown no wonder she keeps piling on the pounds

Reactions: 1
Blessing your timeline with this gorgeous lady 😂😂 (ps: I can smell this picture)
Screenshot_20200425-142549_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I didn’t realise it was possible to have poor form for something as simple as bleeping STAR JUMPS but here we are 🤣🤣🤣
Wow she's only gonna injure herself doing all her exercises completely wrong...and then her followers will too. How can anyone seriously take fitness inspo from THAT?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow she's only gonna injure herself doing all her exercises completely wrong...and then her followers will too. How can anyone seriously take fitness inspo from THAT?!
She's just an embarrassment really can't bare her and the weird faces she pulls, I'm really surprised that Sean is still with her tbh

Reactions: 3
"They're just like a really fabric trouser"

Nah what does she even mean!!! bleeping mind bending trying to work out her riddles 🤣

Ps...why not look up your order?! Your items have the material listed on them...not hard to explain to your followers then what they feel like you idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are we gonna ignore what she changed her insta @ to on her „healthy lifestyle account „😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How many times is she gonna tell us she has those trousers in Black?

“So I have these trousers in Black, here they are in Khaki, I have these in Black and I love them! They are so comfy as I have them in Black”

:oops:

• Haha
Has anyone seen the post of her 'fitness' account with the pasta?
Here's the recipe...boil some pasta, fry some veg, use jarred sauce. Not quite a recipe there is it? Such thrilling content.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not once in her latest upload did she mention that all of those clothes were gifted, I don’t understand why she’s so sly all the time! I looked up the advertising rules and I think even with gifted items there still needs to be #ad, and it needs to be featured whenever you post about the clothes. So when she did that embarrassing green tea video she was wearing the gifted clothes. I pointed this out in the YouTube comments and got accused of being bitter 😂 Demi since you read here, I’m glad you get sent all these free clothes. You’re so lucky and I hope you’re grateful. However unlike you, I can dress for my size, please don’t listen to all those comments telling you this outfit looks good; it’s extremely unflattering. Looking at your Instagram from like 2018 I think you used to dress a lot nicer, and now maybe you’re just buying anything “on trend” when it doesn’t fit your body type. The only thing I’m bitter about is that you told your followers for two years you were a size 14-16, but now after loosing 2.5 stone you’re now a size 18 (which is probably another lie)

94F932DB-A2BD-42FB-A156-BDB4D0551257.jpeg DBFB9624-2DD9-45DB-9A8E-286962079EC9.jpeg AEA08F1E-7EB5-4683-8013-E69E11A64675.jpeg 54D71800-B26C-4262-9CA6-5F63AA188839.jpeg D8B55F23-3D35-49D8-8B13-AAB1833A9C4B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Demi Donnelly #4 claims to be vegan, with a weird upside down smile, Sean constantly looking like he wants to run a mile.

I tried to create a new thread with this mentioned earlier but to no avail. Someone make a new one pretty please and link us (and demi) all over there! I don't want to miss out on any goss xoxox

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen the post of her 'fitness' account with the pasta?
Here's the recipe...boil some pasta, fry some veg, use jarred sauce. Not quite a recipe there is it? Such thrilling content.
Coming up next time....how to make toast

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"They're just like a really fabric trouser"

Nah what does she even mean!!! bleeping mind bending trying to work out her riddles 🤣

Ps...why not look up your order?! Your items have the material listed on them...not hard to explain to your followers then what they feel like you idiot.
I died at the fabric trouser bit too, glad I wasn't the only one, like what the duck else are they guna be made out of demi hun?!

• Haha
Why does she always wear two tops black under white looks awful
because shes currently hanging out Saffron Barkers arse at the minute, thats the kind of thing she wears. funnily enough Saffron is also fitness mad and gone vegan.... original Demi

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Demi Donnelly #4 Needs an Andrex sponsorship because she talks so much sh!t. (And has generally been using them for years)

Demi Donnelly #4 Amber Wrights a proper snake, undisclosed ads and her videos are faked.

Also I have never seen anything like her dancing. She cant even say welcuUuUmMm in front of other youtubers, imagine her attempting those dance moves. Bet she is a laughing stock in the community. She is so cringe

also anyone going to mention Amber Wright on her current insta live for funsies

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.