Demi Donnelly #3 Amber Wright still making up lies, got caught out eating McDonald’s fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted a workout video where the leggings kept rolling down over her belly and she had to hoist em up every second squat, and this morning has done a ‘swipe up for the leggings!’ Sis that’s not a good advert for your cheap amazon leggings, I’ll pass 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her pronunciation really just gets to me. On her everything5pounds video she said the Birkenstocks had a memory foal sole instead of foam. I've noticed she does it a lot in videos. Why wouldn't you edit it out and say it again properly :mad:

Edited to add... and it's a PAID AD just sneakily mentioned in the middle of tonnes of info on her description box. Are you not meant to put it in the title?!
She makes a lot of mistakes in her speech, we've adopted a lot of them in our house! One of my favourites is when she was looking at faux fur rugs in IKEA for her "new office" and I wasnt really watching but heard her say "fox fur" and thought, why on earth are IKEA selling fox fur?? I had to rewind and it turns out that's how she pronounces "faux fur"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She makes a lot of mistakes in her speech, we've adopted a lot of them in our house! One of my favourites is when she was looking at faux fur rugs in IKEA for her "new office" and I wasnt really watching but heard her say "fox fur" and thought, why on earth are IKEA selling fox fur?? I had to rewind and it turns out that's how she pronounces "faux fur"
I think if I adopted all her ridiculous mistakes when talking, my other half would think I’ve had a stroke.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's posting a lot of old photos and videos on her ig and it's kind of insane how much weight she's gained in a short amount of time. I know she puts a front on of body confidence but surely it affects her a lot.

Posting these two next to each other doesn't help...

20200420_132227.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She's posting a lot of old photos and videos on her ig and it's kind of insane how much weight she's gained in a short amount of time. I know she puts a front on of body confidence but surely it affects her a lot.

Posting these two next to each other doesn't help...

View attachment 113289
She looks so much happier and healthier as a sweet and innocent teen, amazing how much you can glow down when you're a lying fame hungry witch on the internet

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So is Demi in lockdown at her house or Sean’s? Her workout videos are at her own house but it looks like today’s video and the bikini one was in a boys room and I’m sure she said about the blanket “when I take it home” has she said anything about her videos being filmed pre-lockdown?

Reactions: 1
She must eat WAY more than she makes out she does on her food Instagram if she’s put on half a stone in a month!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surely if they moved in together sean would end up beheading the annoying twit? The look of annoyance he always gives her is surely a dead giveaway he isn't that into her anymore? And she's so passive aggressive with him....

Give it up. The awkward energy in those couple videos is puke inducing

• Haha
Her video was on my recommended...no idea why her and old Zoella vids are popping up. Probably the tracking cookies haha. I'm assuming she probably filmed some at his house before she left. I only came to comment because the title was ordering random fun stuff while in isolation and it kind of rubbed me the wrong way. I've read a lot of articles about delivery staff being stressed at the amount of unnecessary things being ordered at this time, and that it's a big risk to their health. I don't know if I'm just being an arse, but all the clothing hauls and now this just really annoys me. I get the economy and businesses needing to stay afloat, I get some people need to cheer themselves up, but is it really going to kill anyone to not order a bunch of crap constantly for a few months and just keep it to the necessary deliveries.

Reactions: 6
Her video was on my recommended...no idea why her and old Zoella vids are popping up. Probably the tracking cookies haha. I'm assuming she probably filmed some at his house before she left. I only came to comment because the title was ordering random fun stuff while in isolation and it kind of rubbed me the wrong way. I've read a lot of articles about delivery staff being stressed at the amount of unnecessary things being ordered at this time, and that it's a big risk to their health. I don't know if I'm just being an arse, but all the clothing hauls and now this just really annoys me. I get the economy and businesses needing to stay afloat, I get some people need to cheer themselves up, but is it really going to kill anyone to not order a bunch of crap constantly for a few months and just keep it to the necessary deliveries.
And the fact that a lot of people don’t have any jobs right now/reduced income and they are spending hundreds of pounds on clothes that they’re probably going to return anyway. I don’t agree with ordering stuff for the sake of it, some things may be seen as necessary to others but no one needs new clothes right now let alone bikinis...

So is Demi in lockdown at her house or Sean’s? Her workout videos are at her own house but it looks like today’s video and the bikini one was in a boys room and I’m sure she said about the blanket “when I take it home” has she said anything about her videos being filmed pre-lockdown?
I think she has some videos pre-filmed. Haven't watched her newest video but I saw her and Sean try out the peanut butter maker from the thumbnail in one of her insta stories when she was still at his house 🤷‍♀️

Surely if they moved in together sean would end up beheading the annoying twit? The look of annoyance he always gives her is surely a dead giveaway he isn't that into her anymore? And she's so passive aggressive with him....

Give it up. The awkward energy in those couple videos is puke inducing
She really is passive aggressive to him, at least on camera. Two minutes into her new video and he looks like he would rather be doing something else! Near enough all of the stuff in that haul was useless tat as well, the globe in this video was in her recent self care video so this was filmed before then. :)

She said he wanted a globe a few birthdays ago, and she got him a small globe, and yet after they did a rock paper scissors video, she ends up losing and still takes it with her? She comes across as quite spoilt.

Anyone else notice her passive aggressive replies to comments by her followers? People being nice commenting on her latest insta post with the photos of her when she was slimmer telling her not to be down and all she can muster up is it’s a light hearted joke like her followers are so stupid for trying to be nice and reassure her. How she has followers I do not understand. This isn’t the first time I’ve seen this sort of comment from her when people are trying to be NICE! You’re only where you are Demi because of these people do you not realise that!
482A247F-826D-4DF5-AB87-F694DD731620.jpeg

Anyone else notice her passive aggressive replies to comments by her followers? People being nice commenting on her latest insta post with the photos of her when she was slimmer telling her not to be down and all she can muster up is it’s a light hearted joke like her followers are so stupid for trying to be nice and reassure her. How she has followers I do not understand. This isn’t the first time I’ve seen this sort of comment from her when people are trying to be NICE! You’re only where you are Demi because of these people do you not realise that! View attachment 114134
I dislike demi, but i dont see a problem with her replies here tbh

Something that really saddens me is the effect that lying about her size has on her audience. I’m a size 14-16 and no where near as big as her and for the longest time she tried to convince us all she was a size 16 and it made me feel tit about myself thinking I must be the same size. The leggings she was selling on her depop were literally size 20-22 and she was claiming to be a 16? There’s nothing bad about being a 20-22 just be honest! I get she may be insecure about her size but lying only makes other people feel tit. I don’t dislike her for her size anyway, I dislike her because of her ugly personality 🤦‍♀️
Yeah when she first started her channel a couple of years ago she’d post ‘average girl size 14 try on haul’ and stuff and now she’s lost over 2 stone which would usually be at least one dress size and she’s a size 18? How does that work? I know different shops having different sizing that doesn’t match up etc but in my opinion she just lied about her size

Yeah when she first started her channel a couple of years ago she’d post ‘average girl size 14 try on haul’ and stuff and now she’s lost over 2 stone which would usually be at least one dress size and she’s a size 18? How does that work? I know different shops having different sizing that doesn’t match up etc but in my opinion she just lied about her size
Sadly she’s been lying for a while, in the early days she would do primark hauls, day it’s a size 14 when you can see clearly it was a 16 or 18. Or the line she always used It got it bigger for a baggy fit’ and she would try it on and it would fit like normal. She’s super devious and misleading about her size and weight.

Even on her ‘food diaries’ down two stone it says. Since when?! She’s bigger than she’s ever been, does she only count the weight lost when she has bursts of healthy eating and not the stone she gains in between these?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.