Demi Donnelly #3 Amber Wright still making up lies, got caught out eating McDonald’s fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she done a Pink Clove haul and spent the whole video saying "Pink Clothe"

*twitching eye*

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Favourite word duck ups (feel free to add with time):

1. Nony the less (nonetheless)
  2. Cheek to chick (Cheek to chic)
  3. Pacific (specific)
  4. Baptiste (Batiste)
  5. Fauks (faux)
I know theres more haha l will leave them to you guys.
Generally instead of genuinely! So many people do it and it really grinds my gears.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Confirmation that she still reads here lol deffo a message to us because of our debate about what was stained on her shorts. Didnt feel the need to mention it last time but she does now all of a sudden... also - how come she has tam there? Is it just me or is that weird
0824F90C-CED7-47ED-AA9E-04ABB4703212.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry but you can tell she stinks just by looking at her doesn’t matter how many ADs she does for deodorant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We don’t need to see your flaps Demi 🤢🤢🤢
Dose she have to get so closes 🤢🤢. And wot with tieing the tops up like that And the stupid dance it’s just embarrassing She need to learn some self respect Stop acting a twit I don’t understand why brand work with her because cringe when she show stuff 😂

Reactions: 1
Confirmation that she still reads here lol deffo a message to us because of our debate about what was stained on her shorts. Didnt feel the need to mention it last time but she does now all of a sudden... also - how come she has tam there? Is it just me or is that weird
View attachment 112145
What a scruffy and untidy cow she is !! WTF wants to watch a video of her flap dancing about with a scruffy background 🙄 Demi clean and tidy yourself and your room out ! You’re a disgusting slob and people laugh at you. Have pride in what you’re doing

• Wow
Ohh she is definitely not cute although she thinks she is. Her mouth is a unusual sight, her mum and dad dont seem to have it....or her brother. It's so odd. Her stupid "rat a tat tat" winds me up...also when she calls body suits body cons. And says generally instead of genuinely. Also for goodness sake she really should go somewhere else for her lashes. It's horrible how they end up.
I actually emailed her to let her know (nicely) the difference between body suits and body cons, it was driving me mad! This thread is so funny, you're all saying the things I say when I watch her. But deep down, I do like her, she's very normal, it's your Emily Canhams I cant stand.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 112145
Came on here to say this too lol Hi Amb- I mean Demi 🙋🏻‍♀️
And for the record, if I stain my clothes I change and put them straight in the wash, no need to be a nasty pig, prancing around in them for days

• Haha
The faces she makes, she can’t actually think they are nice or funny? Or whatever bleeping look she is going for

Reactions: 6
First time poster here but I am going to SCREAM

Every time I see her ~workout~ videos she's messing up at least one of the exercises she's doing and it's driving me mad. You don't do squats with a bent back, the whole idea of how a squat works is that you keep your back straight to work your legs?? You don't use your arms to pull yourself up on a sit up otherwise you're not actually using your abs???? And won't see a difference or lose any fat because you're not working the muscles?? Same with that bridge she was doing, what's the point in doing one if you don't keep your feet flat on the floor? The whole point of these exercises is that they're supposed to hurt at first because they're working muscles you wouldn't normally. Cheating and making it easier for yourself isn't going to help you.

I'm by no means a professional but it takes 5 minutes to YouTube how to do a sit up properly. Clearly she's just too bone idle to even put the tiniest bit effort into it. Infuriating that she makes out she's so disciplined and doing so well and then posts herself doing every exercise wrong.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.