Demi Donnelly #3 Amber Wright still making up lies, got caught out eating McDonald’s fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My best friend is a straight male. My bloke has met him loads but I always meet him just me. There is nothing at all sexual in our friendship. I was so triggered at her saying that. I feel genuinely sorry for her bloke, he reminds me of loads of local lads, he probably hates this youtube thing.

I also wanted to mention the virus and her stupid holiday to Venice. People are dying, and self isolating, losing their jobs, not being able to buy essentials at the shop, old people are suffering, basically the world has serious problems and she worried about her holiday. What a selfish selfish woman. And she has the audacity to get on stories and say "Just updating you guys on my holiday". How about uplifting people and trying to entertain people (as its your job) not drag them down with your boring entitlement.

Bet you she makes a video titled:

"Surprising my Nanna who is self isolating with toilet rolls.... You won't believe what happened!"

And throwing in an undisclosed Andrex sponsor. "Been wiping my arse with Andrex for years, generally obsessed with them. Pacifically the scented ones.. nony the less i'm so happy to be working with them.

That is how low she stoops, exploiting everything for her own gain. She wouldn't have took her Nanna to the spa if it wasn't for a video. I am genuinely waiting to see who she surprises next with her Pringle shaped mouth in the thumbnail pretending to be shocked.
Hahahahaha love it.

wasn’t she moaning on insta stories that she could get £300 credit from her £600 or pay £20 to get a full refund? Tight witch...pay the £20 and stop whining! It’s £20!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahahahaha love it.

wasn’t she moaning on insta stories that she could get £300 credit from her £600 or pay £20 to get a full refund? Tight witch...pay the £20 and stop whining! It’s £20!!!!
She said 200 x

Reactions: 1
I thought it said £20 as well? 🤔
..I remember chatting with hubby about it and even he said she’s being tight and yeah it’s not right but it’s £20? Lol

I thought I heard £20 mind. Either way she has to realise there are people a lot worse off than her. Some struggling to pay their rent pr mortgage (which she doesn't have), not being able to buy baby food (which she doesn't have), losing their jobs (she works from home), hell even heavy alcohol dependents are going to suffer which I know will be a good thing in the long term for them but could potentially kill them. There are going to be so many suicides and just horrendous things happening. Now is the time for people like her who have a platform to make a change and to use it for something other than whinging about their irrelevant problems and begging for nominations to an irrelevant award. She would be so much more deserving of an award if she didn't spend her time self serving and complaining.

Reactions: 6
Demi seems so so toxic in her relationship. I'm watching her latest video and its genuinely upsetting how much she gets at her boyfriend, puts down any of his opinions and tries to fight against them. She seems to have ego issues and thinks she's alot better than him.
I'm not saying sean seems completely innocent, i don't know him, but this is really painful to watch. He is probably mentally tormented by her constantly and i hope he isn't suffering silently because of it.

Reactions: 9
Demi seems so so toxic in her relationship. I'm watching her latest video and its genuinely upsetting how much she gets at her boyfriend, puts down any of his opinions and tries to fight against them. She seems to have ego issues and thinks she's alot better than him.
I'm not saying sean seems completely innocent, i don't know him, but this is really painful to watch. He is probably mentally tormented by her constantly and i hope he isn't suffering silently because of it.
She seems SO high maintenance. I wouldn't be surprised if he began to realise this now that he's older. She's his first girlfriend so probably thinks all women are like her. I don't know him personally either but I think he seems more suited to someone who's more easy going and mature. I thought that Demi's friend who's training to be a nurse, can't remember her name, that she seemed far more suited when they were on holiday together.

When they come to eventually move in together, I think it'll either make or break them.

Reactions: 5
I’d be interested to see how they cope self isolating away from each other? Or if they’ll actually even bother doing that.

Reactions: 5
I can’t stand her lately Sean in most of her tiktok and in quite a few of her vlog q and a he seems awkward She over powering Him I don’t no weather she show up more for the camera because she reading it but she acting Up more and make her self look more of an idiot Then normal

Why on earth has she filmed a collab with a smaller youtuber (Amy Coombes) yet has only put 2 pictures of herself in the thumbnail (not even from the video) and hasn’t included Amy’s name or channel name in the title????? She’s such a witch

Reactions: 9
What a boring video with Amy in. Demi couldn't be less interested in Amy if she tried.

Reactions: 2
Why on earth has she filmed a collab with a smaller youtuber (Amy Coombes) yet has only put 2 pictures of herself in the thumbnail (not even from the video) and hasn’t included Amy’s name or channel name in the title????? She’s such a witch
which videos is this?
I don’t see it? 🤔

Reactions: 1
I wounder if she sticking to the new rule couples who don’t live together have to move in together or remain apart 😦

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.