Demi Donnelly #3 Amber Wright still making up lies, got caught out eating McDonald’s fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahah you are right. Bulldogs are cute and she is not 😜

why is her mouth constantly sad. It frustrates me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ohh she is definitely not cute although she thinks she is. Her mouth is a unusual sight, her mum and dad dont seem to have it....or her brother. It's so odd. Her stupid "rat a tat tat" winds me up...also when she calls body suits body cons. And says generally instead of genuinely. Also for goodness sake she really should go somewhere else for her lashes. It's horrible how they end up.

Reactions: 12
I feel quite awkward now as I’m doing slimming world and quite often take a packet of rice for lunchπŸ˜‚πŸ™Š not sticking up for the tons of toast or anything but I still manage to lose weight eating the rice at lunch πŸ˜‚

The tik toks are so bleeping awkward tho. Especially the ones with her mum. Think she has no clue what her brand is so it’s just doing badly a number of areas.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just checked her food IG and surprise surprise that unthinkable plan is already on hold.

Demi, I can smell the bull from here.. cause how does one just β€˜unexpectedly’ end up in Whitby for the night?? 🀣

Your new diet plan is an AD.
Pretty sure they tell you when to put your AD posts out there on social media. πŸ™„

Aka: Your Whitby trip was planned.

I know you gotta make that cash hun but stop lying πŸ€₯ 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yep I'm pretty sure Whitby isnt just down the road from Newcastle.. she thinks her viewers are dumb. Pfft. Shes a joke!! I dont just randomly go on a trip to somewhere almost 2 hours away. I even plan to go Wales and that's only just over a hour away. Lying cow.

Reactions: 4
Go onto her insta and read her caption for the AD with "unthinkable". This girl seriously needs to go back to school and retake an English class because for someone whose job revolves around her being literate and communicating things in a professional way, her English skills are appalling. Now I understand that it is not entirely her fault as she is dyslexic, but if your job revolves around this, surely you would ask someone for help and proofread all of your captions etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched her YouTube video has she done something to her lips?? They look different πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Could possibly just be her fake tan

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is well being paid to promote that business in her latest videos
Sounds as if she's reading from a script while having it done. I know false fancy nails are very popular now, but since I studied beauty therapy and have hygiene certificates, we were told to keep our nails shortish for hygiene and that's what I'm used to. Also when we had to do massage, long nails would have scratched the client.
I paint my nails myself too, as only takes about 10 mins.

Last edited:
Get out now! It's a addictive hole to fall into πŸ˜‚

I'm waiting for her to jump on the beerbongjohn/ironsanctuary bandwagon πŸ˜‚
I have fallen down there too. Cant help it. You know they are terrible but you gotta watch. Addictive tit for the wrong reasons. Makes you feel better about yourself after a stressful crap day..
You can say to yourself.....'things could be worse..at least I'm not Demi' πŸ€­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰πŸ€­πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have fallen down there too. Cant help it. You know they are terrible but you gotta watch. Addictive tit for the wrong reasons. Makes you feel better about yourself after a stressful crap day..
You can say to yourself.....'things could be worse..at least I'm not Demi' πŸ€­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰πŸ€­πŸ˜‚πŸ‘
Yep, quick and easy when baby's being a little devil too, it gets pretty tiring talking to a 3 month old all day πŸ˜‚ I'm am so glad it's not just me though, it's thanks to lovely tattle I signed up!

Hahahaha I like it!!

To late Iv just wasted almost two hours 😩
You're done for now πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yep, quick and easy when baby's being a little devil too, it gets pretty tiring talking to a 3 month old all day πŸ˜‚ I'm am so glad it's not just me though, it's thanks to lovely tattle I signed up!

Hahahaha I like it!!

You're done for now πŸ˜‚
Aww bless. It's better than watching the baby tv shows too although as much depth 🀭. In fact Peppa Pig looks like a Mensa candidate next to Dumbo Demi. She really is thick but also scheming in other ways.

Aww bless. It's better than watching the baby tv shows too although as much depth 🀭. In fact Peppa Pig looks like a Mensa candidate next to Dumbo Demi. She really is thick but also scheming in other ways.
I tried to put Peppa pig on but she was too upset that it wasn't Daniel tiger πŸ™„ I bet I could get "tik too famous" with her but I'd rather not put her all over the net πŸ™Š

Yep, like casually having her earnings in view in some videos πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
I tried to put Peppa pig on but she was too upset that it wasn't Daniel tiger πŸ™„ I bet I could get "tik too famous" with her but I'd rather not put her all over the net πŸ™Š

Yep, like casually having her earnings in view in some videos πŸ˜‚
Aww yes I bet you would but your putting her first and not putting her out there on the crazy world of the internet. I have 5 year old neices..twin girls..
And they are so cute..funny and cheeky. They would be great on tik tok. One is full of confidence but the other is really shy at times (not with us but new people) they would be far more entertaining than Veronica Barker or ronnie as she is know to her friends πŸ˜‚

She really is a schemer...not declaring ads....promoting anything just for the sponsorships..the Amber Wright stuff which she made her brother look like a weirdo talking about her boobs ...throwing shade at Blair and also the lying about her vegan diet. She is so shady and full of tit.

Those faces..I know I mention this a lot but wtf are they about. ..making herself look as ugly as poss...and the dancing. No class at all.

Also I bet she doesnt check her make up products to check they are cruelty free and suitable for a vegan.

Reactions: 1
Video idea for you Demi. Best rated eyelash technician, and sack whoever PVAs that mess on your face.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.