Demi Donnelly #3 Amber Wright still making up lies, got caught out eating McDonald’s fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last time someone was talking about her filming in Sean's bathroom, and I just remembered this Zaful haul she did a while back. Look at that bathroom, did she film in a public restroom or at work? Look at the handlebars at the wall lol View attachment 106582View attachment 106583
Im sure this is the bathroom in the office she used to work in? I’ve seen her do videos and Tik golds in the same bathroom with office clothes on

Reactions: 1
Im sure this is the bathroom in the office she used to work in? I’ve seen her do videos and Tik golds in the same bathroom with office clothes on
Imagine being at work trying on swimsuit or dancing and someone catching you. I would die. Also being barefoot in a public restroom 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Demi Donnelly3 hours ago
VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE *PLEASE READ* I wanted to come on here and update you all on a few things. Firstly, I will be taking part in @Saffron Barker #YouTubers4NHSHeros campaign and I'll be going live on YouTube tomorrow and doing a GRWM video in which all revenue made throughout April will be donating to the NHS. Secondly, I have decided to start making Cameo's. Cameo is a app in which you can order personalised videos from actors, Youtubers and many others. I will now be taking orders on the app for personalised videos HOWEVER each month all the money made on the app will be donated to a different charity. I will charge $5/£4 once cameo take their fee the best will be donated straight to charity. I think this is a great way to use the app to raise money for a good cause. You can make a booking here - https://www.cameo.com/demidonnellyx this month I will be donating any money to NHS. You can keep track of who the money will be going to monthly on my Instagram @Demidonnellyx Lastly, I AM GOING TO BE ON TV. I will be on the new series of The Customer Is Always Right which will be airing on BBC ONE from the 20th April at 3:45pm. It's going to be on Monday - Friday for 3 weeks and I will be in episodes 1,6 and 11.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So the rush to get home was to work out and when did she order that mat from Amazon is this all new is so super fast delivery

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Imagine being at work trying on swimsuit or dancing and someone catching you. I would die. Also being barefoot in a public restroom 🤢🤮
Exactly you don't know whats on the floor, it all adds to the fact she looks unclean.

Reactions: 4
She’s such a scruff. That gifted crushed velvet bed fools no one hun, you can tell her house stinks of pet shop

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“This time I feel like we’ve hit the notch higher, you know what I mean?”

No Demi. You literally make no sense.

Reactions: 8
So almost three weeks into isolation and social distancing and she’s just now decided that she’s going to use the time to be productive, eat healthy and exercise. HUN. YOU’RE THREE WEEKS LATE. Took her long enough. Surely she should have already been in a productive routine seeing as she was home all day pre social distancing anyway? And the same with the balanced diet and exercise, she claims she was already doing really well pre social distancing.

She is lazy by nature. She is constantly yo-yoing between being ‘so motivated’ and being so ‘demotivated’ and doing duck all day in day out. She honestly changes her mind like the weather. She can never stick to it for 5 minutes before she’s ‘demotivated’ again.

Reactions: 6
Why can't she say camEo right?? Is that just her accent or what, cause holy tit lol.

Reactions: 5
Why can't she say camEo right?? Is that just her accent or what, cause holy tit lol.
Definitely not her accent she just can’t talk properly and it’s so annoying. She’s claimed to have dyslexia in the past fair enough, but since this is her job surely she’d just take her time and make sure she’s saying things right. She’s so unprofessional!

Reactions: 9
is it unethical to call her out on her NHS live she's about to do? asking for a friend

nm she's already done it I think

Definitely not her accent she just can’t talk properly and it’s so annoying. She’s claimed to have dyslexia in the past fair enough, but since this is her job surely she’d just take her time and make sure she’s saying things right. She’s so unprofessional!
I have dyslexia, many family members also have it. I think she uses it as an excuse, in terms of spelling errors, there’s little excuse now given predictive text. You have to try harder but you can still function just the same as others with it, she doesn’t try. With the speech I think she’s just lazy to learn the world or annunciate properly, she speaks quickly.

Reactions: 8
is it unethical to call her out on her NHS live she's about to do? asking for a friend

nm she's already done it I think
I did 😂 I asked why she hasn’t been posting weight loss updates, and she said she’s actually been more active on her weight loss account. However my point was she hasn’t been posting updates because she’s clearly piled it all back on 😂 I also mentioned Amber Wright a few times and her face was a picture. It’s a nice gesture to donate earnings to the NHS but she’s also mindful that this will give her more exposure and will have only done it for her own gain. What’s the point in donating to the NHS when you could possibly add to their strain by not following lockdown rules and moving houses possibly spreading the virus to another household.

Anyone else notice peachesandcream account hasn’t commented again since being called out. Just waiting for Demi’s next alter ego..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God she infuriates me, but duck me its a laugh to watch her.
I'm watching her everything5pounds vid and the way she describes things makes me wonder how nobody in her personal life has taken extra time to teach her how words and sentences gel together.
Shes saying she wants to wear a FLANNEL NECK top under a jumpsuit? You what? Flannel??? You want to wear a checked shirt under a jumpsuit? Or just a neck piece made of flannel towel? Its so hard to understand.
Also when she is showing off tops and necklaces and her description is literally "so i got this bit ov jewullllluureh and it just comes down like this..." well yeah love, course it comes down otherwise it wouldnt be a necklace it would be a fuckin earring.

Thats my witch over for this video and yes peachesandcream, it felt good hun xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.