Demi Donnelly #29 all ayes on me in the centre of the rug just like a circus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C355BAAF-7CB5-4CF2-B1B5-4B1AD3C49375.png
omg demi shared a picture on Facebook about a girl having a reaction to her vaccine and someone’s commented this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Let's be honest now, Harry only befriended Demi for potential 'fame'. She had a much greater following than him and he's been wanting to be an influencer for years now. He must've had enough of forcing the friendship and not getting what he wanted out of it.

Reactions: 20
I stg demi looks like my 55 year old auntie in her last ig post. Someone burn that abomination of a bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who’s going to edit her videos now? 🥲
Get ready for tit editing 😂

Whatever has happened
The maturity level is shown with Demi posting tit teenage quotes on her story and unfollowing and Harry living his best life ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The only thing that video made me aware of is that she never repurchases product just hopes it comes to her for free in PR

I'm confused what gone off with her and Harry I'm sure he just been to her house

Reactions: 6
I’ve just been having a nosey and Sean follows sooooooo many girls on Instagram lmao. I mean it might be completely innocent but I’m surprised Demi isn’t green with envy

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine if someone asked his name and he said Harry Wright instead of White and that’s why she’s unfollowed him

• Haha
Reactions: 27
i actually find it so much funnier thinking about how they had an argument IN PERSON rather than just over messages. the amount i would’ve paid to watch that go down.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
All I got from that recent vidyo is that it’s not Pixi Beauty, it’s Pixi Booty, Amanda sent over a lot of stuff, and the videyo would be half as long if she didn’t constantly repeat herself.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.