Demi Donnelly #28 Demi Jayann is the size of a van, her fiance looks like somebodies nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This may have been said before, I’m not sure but does anyone agree with me when I see she really has a look of her step dad 😬 she’s just uploaded some pics to demidoodles insta and theres a pic of him and her Mum and I can totally see a resemblance!!
I take it you haven't seen her actual dad :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Autumn fashion is my favourite but I do love winter fashion that’s my absolute ultimate favourite but I have to say summer is my favourite cos I can get my chebs, gut and legs out and that is my all time favourite. What’s your favourite season to dress for?
Those shoes are the final nail. A longer length skirt and proper shoes would really help. Or a wider trouser with a chunky black gold flatform. The legs are just too wide for a wide blocky skirt.
Sandwich short of a picnic style

Reactions: 3
Her mum just has the same type. Bald, chubby, ugly men. No one taught her mum how to elevate in life.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her mum just has the same type. Bald, chubby, ugly men. No one taught her mum how to elevate in life.

she’s not exactly a catch herself though is she? looks like she burps 24/7 and smells of 25p energy drink and stale fags

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.