Demi Donnelly #28 Demi Jayann is the size of a van, her fiance looks like somebodies nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh something exciting is happening tomorrow. If she finally going to have a bath?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
What are you on about Demi, this is every feckin day with you hunbun, maccyDs literally clogging your veins. If Demi fell on the floor she would actually slide with the amount of grease coming out of her pours and hair... #skidmarkandslide 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hey Demi, where's your friends at??
Waiting for a photo.
No fake influencer friends allowed....
I'll wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
3CAB421F-8511-42FC-BEE8-E2E7ADBBC007.png
on her vegan page highlights … Je m’appelle big fat liar x

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
I was coming here to post the exact same thing 🤣
god this is so funny cause it just shows you she has no fashion sense and just follows gauge trends because yes loafers are in but not the loafers demi is wearing not weird pointy elf loafers and you don’t pair it with a literal work outfit 💀

• Haha
What have I missed? I haven’t been on for a week due to being out stopping the badger cull like someone who actually gives a tit instead of does it for likes.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
god this is so funny cause it just shows you she has no fashion sense and just follows gauge trends because yes loafers are in but not the loafers demi is wearing not weird pointy elf loafers and you don’t pair it with a literal work outfit 💀
These are like the shoes you buy when you go to your first ever job interview

• Haha
Reactions: 27
SHE'S NOT A LOVER OF FIZZY DRINKS???? GURRRRLL!!! SHE DRINKS RED BULL, COLA AND BEER LIKE ITS GOING OUT OF FASHION...she's lying for us to talk about it at this point. The midwife should have slapped her bleeping mother for creating this beast.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Aye probably won’t warn her about it either, he wants the house to burn down so they can both move back into their family homes separately
Well actually hunnybun, she lets them go flat before she drinks them. GET YOUR FACTS WRIGHT

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Toilet issues? You mean their fat arses being on it or something else?
She mentioned in the vlog that her downstairs toilet had issues like blockages so she bought toilet gel

Odd that she was planning to have the spare room as beauty/glam room but then quickly changed it to a guest room & was in a rush to get it redecorated while Seans gaming man cave has been ignored. Why would you be in a hurry to have a guest room done in lockdown when you never have visitors anyway. Personally i think they did the guest room so they have a place to sleep when the argue. Something gives me the feeling Sean goes back to his mums to sleep a lot

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Eww no how can they not shower for 2 weeks, thats disgusting. Sean probably doesn't shower either. They are pigs and love their stench

Knit dress fixes everything? Think that’s the photoshop hunni bun
She definitely edits all her photos. That pretty much shows shes not body positive.

She mentioned in the vlog that her downstairs toilet had issues like blockages so she bought toilet gel

Odd that she was planning to have the spare room as beauty/glam room but then quickly changed it to a guest room & was in a rush to get it redecorated while Seans gaming man cave has been ignored. Why would you be in a hurry to have a guest room done in lockdown when you never have visitors anyway. Personally i think they did the guest room so they have a place to sleep when the argue. Something gives me the feeling Sean goes back to his mums to sleep a lot
I reckon they sleep in separate rooms. There is no love between them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

He 100% stays at his mums when he’s working nights I bet

• Haha
This may have been said before, I’m not sure but does anyone agree with me when I see she really has a look of her step dad 😬 she’s just uploaded some pics to demidoodles insta and theres a pic of him and her Mum and I can totally see a resemblance!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.