Demi Donnelly #28 Demi Jayann is the size of a van, her fiance looks like somebodies nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her speech in the latest video is worse than normal, and that’s saying something. She can’t piece a simple sentence together without slurring her words

Reactions: 8
That outfit is giving me channel 5 afternoon movie which opens with a funeral vibes.
Demi open vogue. Just once.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The shoes in her latest Instagram post LMAO
madness, she said she doesn't suit a smart shoe and she was returning them

There is defo something going on with her dad, I never heard her throw shade like that before, saying her mother was basically a single parent.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
This musclefood plan looks absolutely ace, never seen so many McDonald’s and pub meals allowed on a diet before

• Haha
Reactions: 54
This musclefood plan looks absolutely ace, never seen so many McDonald’s and pub meals allowed on a diet before
a diet without restrictions...whats not to love

i take it the sofa didnt sell then? i noticed it in the back of the living room in latest vlog

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The latest insta post outfit is horrid! Why is she dressed like a 60 year old woman 🙈 I also suspect miss body positivity is wearing shapewear with those tights cos something is holding that belly in!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.