Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when her mum starts to cry in the vlog because some of her friends didn’t make it to 50 ☹ what a special moment let’s leave it in the vlog then have a drink pouring montage after it

CONTENT

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The way she says Newcastle 😂

Who looks after dolly
Her face looks a different colour to her neck
Did she get those things gifted

She said she never worn the dress before yet she has 😂
"Personally"

Hi Amber

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I’ve been watching After Life and every time this actor is on screen I can’t get past that fact that Demi looks like the female version of him lmao even eats like her too.

F371AC95-19D7-4A8D-85FD-5F892E5B9559.jpeg

338A1BCE-007D-476D-B9A0-C79AC0A9ADEB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I love when she’s caught off guard in videos, no editing no posing just looking the size of a brick tit house! And my god I almost died when she just starting pouring cocktail cans into the glasses on the tree what a lazy bastard!
Yes I do too! No hiding there is there, she literally looks older than her mam, and that outfit is like a bag lady- she looks like a sack of spuds!

Eeee I know I was cringing about the 99p cocktail cans, and Yawn was like ‘ahhh they’re just cans’ the peoples faces 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lazy bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought my eyesight was going because that reel and latest pics look blurry AF.

Get better at filtering or clean your lens sis

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.