Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wee chat at the end about not always feeling body positive was telling. Poor girl never feels it and has to put on this bizarre act, I'd rather be in my head 7 days a week that hers for 7 minutes.
Can see a crash and burn situation on the horizon, she's just far far too sensitive for the online world, especially when the cash doesn't appear to be rolling in.

Reactions: 14
The wee chat at the end about not always feeling body positive was telling. Poor girl never feels it and has to put on this bizarre act, I'd rather be in my head 7 days a week that hers for 7 minutes.
Can see a crash and burn situation on the horizon, she's just far far too sensitive for the online world, especially when the cash doesn't appear to be rolling in.
I think she has set herself up by trying to portray herself as someone she’s not -she jumps on every bandwagon (healthy eating, body positive, loving cleaning ect..) but in reality that’s not who/what she is and the cracks are starting to show. Realistically, she seems lonely and depressed.

Reactions: 12
I think she has set herself up by trying to portray herself as someone she’s not -she jumps on every bandwagon (healthy eating, body positive, loving cleaning ect..) but in reality that’s not who/what she is and the cracks are starting to show. Realistically, she seems lonely and depressed.
Agree with that. In a way I feel sorry for her, but then I also realise she hasn't the self awareness to be honest or change and she did this all herself to make a quick buck. I think we all knew it wouldn't/couldn't last.

Reactions: 9
Yeah there is a tiny part of me that feels sorry for her as I know what it’s like to not have many people who are classed as friends but Demi really doesn’t do her self any favours. I think she needs to step away from YouTube, get herself a routine before she develops major health issues - body related or mental health. The constant lying must be exhausting and it’s clear she doesn’t quite know what is real and what is fake anymore.

Reactions: 11
On the real and fake subject, I feel she believes anyone who looks good online is fake. Which is all sorts of messed up. I also noticed her checking the camera as she stepped back to see if the filter was working, which it was but tbh its stopped doing anything. Him and her should be having the time of their lives but they both seem so apathetic and joyless.

Reactions: 5
On the real and fake subject, I feel she believes anyone who looks good online is fake. Which is all sorts of messed up. I also noticed her checking the camera as she stepped back to see if the filter was working, which it was but tbh its stopped doing anything. Him and her should be having the time of their lives but they both seem so apathetic and joyless.
Yup new home , new puppies, both have an income so both are in a pretty privileged situation. They should be the happiest people yet instead they both look miserable

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.