Demi Donnelly #23 Amber Wright more like Amber Wrong, plz stop showing us your thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This bag always makes me feel sick. The way she parades it like it’s the real deal… It’s all saggy and fucked up.
EF826B00-BF14-412B-8B94-99C3B32261F2.png

Reactions: 23
Thread title:
garden renovation, Amber has no motivation, sick as a chip, did I mention a London trip?

Anyone seen this actual mess 🤣
“So I moved into the next aisle and wondered if I’d benefit from a product I hadn’t seen before called Bin Buddy spray.” imagine having no life and no real job, and spending time in shops wondering about a bin spray

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I like how Sean said wood is too expensive but Demi said earlier in the vlog they spent £700 on their garden furniture 🙃
Also, Sean said theres a worldwide shortage of wood, so it's really expensive ... so he bought twice as much as he actually needs. Well done, Sean. That will really help the rest of us 👌

This bag always makes me feel sick. The way she parades it like it’s the real deal… It’s all saggy and fucked up.View attachment 692237
Like owner, like bag!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Am I the only one who thinks it’s weird she had Sean’s number saved as his full name? I’m about the same age as Demi and I don’t know a single person who saves their SO’s number not as a cute nickname
My partner is saved under his full name in my phone looool. He has a little 🥰 at the end, but I wouldn’t know what else to save it as 😩

Reactions: 8
My partner is saved under his full name in my phone looool. He has a little 🥰 at the end, but I wouldn’t know what else to save it as 😩
Haha mine doesn't even get the emoji! Just "ICE" in front of his name 😅 I think it very much depends on relationships, I personally cringe when I see someone get a call from "Sweetie Pie ❤😍❤" and the lot but each to their own!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i cant get over the fact that one of the dogs tit and instead of picking it up, then continuing the vlog. she just left it there and continued recording.
Dirty witch

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
i cant get over the fact that one of the dogs tit and instead of picking it up, then continuing the vlog. she just left it there and continued recording.
Dirty witch
Omg this 🥴 she literally sat next to it while she was picking those weeds out of the paving. I bet it was honking 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The garden looks awful. The paving is all uneven and no amount of paint will fix it. If she’s making as much money as she claims to be then why wouldn’t they replace them and do it properly? Also the cami dress and tshirt outfit was surprisingly nice until I saw the horrific dirty trainers 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If I was them, I would have tidied the garden up for now and waited for someone professional to do it. Nowt worse than half a job 🥴 I am a bit of a perfectionist tho

Reactions: 9
Thread title:
garden renovation, Amber has no motivation, sick as a chip, did I mention a London trip?

“So I moved into the next aisle and wondered if I’d benefit from a product I hadn’t seen before called Bin Buddy spray.” imagine having no life and no real job, and spending time in shops wondering about a bin spray.
It's the bit where she says that her normal cleaning spray works fine on her glass table but sometimes doesn't want to get her spray out so got the glass cleaning wipes instead. What does that even mean? It takes EXACTLY the same amount of time to spray and wipe with a cloth as it does to get a wipe out the packet. How EThiCal 🤪

Reactions: 10
Another vid-yo of her stuffing her face- briiiiillliiiient 🤢 she’s in my local garage too Jesus if I seen her I’d die 🤣🤣

That outfit is absolutely horrific. My eyes are bleeding 🩸 🩸

‘Who doesn’t want to smell like a pina-calarta?’ 😂 ‘sniff me pit’ 🤢🤢🤢 I’ll definitely not be buying that

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Them inflatable flip flops need burned with fire immediately
They make her feet look so chubby

Haha mine doesn't even get the emoji! Just "ICE" in front of his name 😅 I think it very much depends on relationships, I personally cringe when I see someone get a call from "Sweetie Pie ❤😍❤" and the lot but each to their own!
Mines the same! No emoji, just I’ve and then his name 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
“ I feel like” is the new London 🙄 if it wasn’t such a painful watch I’d go back and do a count of how many times she says it! 🤮And you don’t eat a “sustainable” meal, think the word miss thicko is looking for is “substantial” and I found it hilarious she mentioned the BED, clearly been reading here 😂 and she has some cheek to say she wants to keep her eating disorder private when she was the one who posted a video on it in the first place 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.