Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Octopies

Chatty Member
oh honey getting a smear isn’t awkward when you’ve recently pushed two whippets out of there, surely xx

• Haha
Reactions: 85

Booxhoo

Lol I’m in primark and Demi has just looked me up and down 😭 I wasn’t even looking at her I spotted her out the corner of my eye

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

Greenlentils

VIP Member
I've heard that if look in the mirrow holding some prepackaged chopped vegetables and some vegan tuna and say 'London' 40 times, the ghost of Nanna Aye will appear and curse you with feeling sick as a chip.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Watching their car shopping video. They’re both so full of shit and Sean clearly knows fuck all about cars. Audi’s are basic? I’ve got a Q5 and it has loads of extras. The only reason these cars feel ‘small’ is because they’re both fat as fuck.

Also I can’t get over the size of the pair of them. They’ve put on so much weight in such a short space of time it’s quite concerning.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

BigMavis

VIP Member
Well actually bluebellinaballerina the jeans are not too long, this is exactly the length I wanted them to be, I can wear autumn clothes in the summer if I choose. How the ever you are hiding behind an anonymous account to troll me, so none of the less you are wrong. Pipe down!

• Haha
Reactions: 50

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I don’t often give wor Demi a compliment but I think she looks quite nice in this pic! Her smile doesn’t look as down turned and her skin looks healthy but I know it’s not after seeing her stories over the past couple days 😂
I’m going to hell but I reckon that’s some kind of Face tune 😅🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 49