Demi Donnelly #23 Amber Wright more like Amber Wrong, plz stop showing us your thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!! And why the duck would they paint the tiles and fill them in without replacing the 3 tiles that were the wrong size! Surely that would be one of the first things to do. She even mentioned it and then carries on as if all the tiles are normal! Absolutely thick as mince that girl!
It’s the black box all over again

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A 42 minute long video of her and Sean (mostly Sean) doing the fecking garden?! Nah mate, I’ll watch beechgrove garden or something if I’m after that. Jesus wept!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair she's done nothing in the new house except paint a blanket box black and even then she was lazy about it. To be fair Sean worked really hard on the house since they got it. But she has got her Nana's, parents, brother, Sean & Seans parents to do most of the work. She does things like paint a small section of wall and speeds it up to make it look like she's doing loads. But theres so many small, easy jobs she could have done to take the workload off Sean who also works in a job. But she is beyond lazy. I just feel if you can make tiktok dances and walk dogs, then you can find the energy & time to help with decorating. She doesn't leave the house much and yet Sean has to make his own lunch & dinners and do all of the house renovation as well as go work

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion:

Demi Donnelly #24 London…..not sure I’ve mentioned I went to London but I went to London for a trip to London

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It was painful watching them jetwash.. They needed to start at the back and work forwards. Just look like they were dirtying the clean slabs. 🙄

Reactions: 12
she is so lazy in that recent vlog
It seems like every time there’s a ‘renovation vlog’ it’s always Sean doing the graft and Dems behind him with her hands on her hips just watching! Winds me up!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
A comment that slipped through 🤣

Is painting slabs in the garden a common thing? I’ve never seen it done before and tbh don’t think it’s a great look :unsure:

Also Demi’s posture is shocking. Her head is starting to slide down onto her chest and she’s getting a massive humpback. I can’t stand how breathless she is as well.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It seems like every time there’s a ‘renovation vlog’ it’s always Sean doing the graft and Dems behind him with her hands on her hips just watching! Winds me up!!
lying in bed when he is doing all the work as well as actually working

A comment that slipped through 🤣

Is painting slabs in the garden a common thing? I’ve never seen it done before and tbh don’t think it’s a great look :unsure:

Also Demi’s posture is shocking. Her head is starting to slide down onto her chest and she’s getting a massive humpback. I can’t stand how breathless she is as well.
I'll be honest, I've painted two little slabs in my garden that my plant pots sit on, it makes them stand out better against the colour of my plant pots and the palms I have in them. I have seen people do it before, it's definitely just a cheap fix tho I'll admit 😂

Reactions: 3
She is so lazy. Sean doing all the work whilst she points and stands there. He has a much more physical job and needs to take time to sort these things out that she could be doing a bit of each day in between 'editing '.

He also looks terrible, in the start of the video his teeth looked very yellow, I have never noticed it before so has he just given up on personal hygiene??

I like how Sean said wood is too expensive but Demi said earlier in the vlog they spent £700 on their garden furniture 🙃

Reactions: 5
How often did they both keep repeating themselves? Demi sounded like she was glitching in her intro and Sean kept saying wood was expensive, hard to get and he got more that he needed.
OK we heard you the first 3 times.

To be fair she's done nothing in the new house except paint a blanket box black and even then she was lazy about it. To be fair Sean worked really hard on the house since they got it. But she has got her Nana's, parents, brother, Sean & Seans parents to do most of the work. She does things like paint a small section of wall and speeds it up to make it look like she's doing loads. But theres so many small, easy jobs she could have done to take the workload off Sean who also works in a job. But she is beyond lazy. I just feel if you can make tiktok dances and walk dogs, then you can find the energy & time to help with decorating. She doesn't leave the house much and yet Sean has to make his own lunch & dinners and do all of the house renovation as well as go work
I can only imagine what Sean's parents think of her.
I'd say they despair and maybe all hope of a breakup is over now that she got him into the house with her.

Reactions: 10
Actually can’t get over the sheer size of her! And in a 30 min vlog I think she only started doing any actual work half way in! She seems to just sit and watch Aye before finally painting a few slabs and doing a bit of jet washing! 🤣 I thought at one point she was gonna keel over with out of breath she was 😂
The part where she just watches Sean do the jet washing in the beginning, she is literally the shape of humpty dumpty

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually feel bad for big aye having to put up with big D’s godawful dancing when he’s just trying to get on with work, like help him!!! Don’t even with the hands on the hips 😫

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I actually feel bad for big aye having to put up with big D’s godawful dancing when he’s just trying to get on with work, like help him!!! Don’t even with the hands on the hips 😫
The aggressive thrusting at him like a dog trying to mount you

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The aggressive thrusting at him like a dog trying to mount you
Omg I know, I just don’t get how when she edits it she doesn’t cringe?! Although tbf I don’t think she does even bother editing as she said she had 40 Mins of footage at the end and that’s how long the video was! So so lazy!

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one who thinks it’s weird she had Sean’s number saved as his full name? I’m about the same age as Demi and I don’t know a single person who saves their SO’s number not as a cute nickname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.