Demi Donnelly #23 Amber Wright more like Amber Wrong, plz stop showing us your thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Thanks to @greatfrog, a new member and a thread title already!! 😱👏🏻
anyone want to do a recap?

still in her underwear, still shaking her rolls till the cows come home, Sean’s still never said anything other than ‘aye’.

Continue

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why does she keep buying denim that's about 2 sizes too small for her. She should've learned her size by now!😤

Reactions: 5
Recap.
Demi is editing her pics.... still
Why does she keep buying denim that's about 2 sizes too small for her. She should've learned her size by now!😤
I don't get it. I know instinctively when I look at a garment if it will fit me. Its like a sixth sense.
Those shorts were never going to look at her, I'm surprised she was able to step into them.

Reactions: 6
demi fully reminds me of amberlynn reid. obvs not weight related but the narcism, constantly lying, always having to be wright😉how they speak!! even down to how she speaks to sean is so similar to her and becky

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
demi fully reminds me of amberlynn reid. obvs not weight related but the narcism, constantly lying, always having to be wright😉how they speak!! even down to how she speaks to sean is so similar to her and becky
I've heard of this girl, wasn't she ill?

Recap - Demi still making out she actually works when we all know posing in underwear that’s too small and dancing with ur mam is not work. She’s even moaned on her story to say she wishes she could stick to more of a 9 to 5 schedule when it wasn’t long ago she said she hated that life.
So to summarise - Demi can’t keep up with what’s she’s said previously but will say anything in order to create “content”

Reactions: 22
I haven’t wrote on here for awhile but why on this earth dose she sound like she’s happy that it hasn’t came home? This is her country she should be proud no matter the result! It’s her channel that’s a joke!! Not not England!

Reactions: 16
I haven’t wrote on here for awhile but why on this earth dose she sound like she’s happy that it hasn’t came home? This is her country she should be proud no matter the result! It’s her channel that’s a joke!! Not not England!
Imagine thinking you can overhype a national football team who are literal ATHLETES while miss Demi gets paid to advertise clothes that don’t fit, and scran food that looks ready for the bin 😭😭😭 I just can’t

Reactions: 28
Came on here after seeing what she said about England in the Euros, she's deleted now. So embarrassing, she should be ashamed. What did she want to gain from posting that... She posted it on IG and TikTok, she's deranged. I hope Sean shut her up, not just mumbled and agreed with her. SMH!

Reactions: 12
Came on here after seeing what she said about England in the Euros, she's deleted now. So embarrassing, she should be ashamed. What did she want to gain from posting that... She posted it on IG and TikTok, she's deranged. I hope Sean shut her up, not just mumbled and agreed with her. SMH!

What did she even say

Reactions: 2
What did she even say
She said english people are too cocky about our football team and we were too cocky about the euros before the final. That the team are overhyped, we think we are too good and was singing it's not coming home. She deleted, I'm guessing she received a lot of backlash - rightfully so in my opinion.

Maybe I'm still just salty we lost...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s still a twit, love the new thread name btw

Don’t know why she posted that about the footy. If we’d of won, guarantee she would’ve sent her lounge thong with a first class stamp straight to Gareth Southgates PO Box

• Haha
Reactions: 40

seriously shut up. she thinks she’s some fashionista and it’s so annoying. just cos it was the same colours, doesn’t mean the outfit matched.

She said english people are too cocky about our football team and we were too cocky about the euros before the final. That the team are overhyped, we think we are too good and was singing it's not coming home. She deleted, I'm guessing she received a lot of backlash - rightfully so in my opinion.

Maybe I'm still just salty we lost...
sorry... did she think people were gonna agree? lmao what an embarrassment. pick me vibes

Reactions: 17

seriously shut up. she thinks she’s some fashionista and it’s so annoying. just cos it was the same colours, doesn’t mean the outfit matched.

sorry... did she think people were gonna agree? lmao what an embarrassment. pick me vibes
The sooner someone calls her an annoying bleep to her face the better. It’s probably because she only gets about 10 comments max per video but if you like it so much WHY DO YOU CARE IF SOMEONE ELSE DOESNT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.