Demi Donnelly #23 Amber Wright more like Amber Wrong, plz stop showing us your thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how she’s been binge eating daily and then her realistic day of eating is a vaguely average person’s food with maybe a few extra treats… and the way she looks at those cakes at the end of the vid made me uncomfortable :/

• Haha
Reactions: 17

seriously shut up. she thinks she’s some fashionista and it’s so annoying. just cos it was the same colours, doesn’t mean the outfit matched.
the brown jacket doesn’t match with any brown on the pants and the top is just completely off?!? why is she trying to act like she knows about fashion

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That hair add was a load of rubbish, she talks about how she can go 5 days without washing her hair but in her recent holiday video she said she hadn't washed her hair in 3 days and it was disgusting and greasy. Also that's no way that's what she eats in a day, I eat more than that and I'm half her size.

Reactions: 12
She fluffed her hair up with that stupid mermaid tool for that undisclosed ad.

Reactions: 4
that was no way what she eats in a day! where were all the cans of fizzy drink and alcohol? if she ate like that every day and took the pups for an hour walk/run she would be in alot better shape than she is!

am i the only one that feels like she rents that field so she can sit down and do the bare minimum?

Reactions: 28
I'm so confused.... what I eat in a day, cut to a frazzled looking demi talking about her hair journey.

Did anybody ask?

Wouldn't it be more appropriate to talk about her BED?

Reactions: 17
Also her hair issues will be connected to her poor diet and the fact she admitted she’s not the type to get a hair cut. A few years ago, during a difficult year, I gained lots of weight due to eating and drinking excessively. Thqt, combined with having not visited a hairdresser in over 18 months left my hair scraggly, long, thin and with awful dry scalp. Perhaps she needs to review her diet and get some regular hair appointments booked.

Reactions: 5
either she hasn’t noticed the screaming camel toe or she’s proud of it
1A45D867-B3BA-451B-A986-A4D00746A898.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She has black eyes for that whole video. Honestly, what a mess

Also, the lengths of her hair look so dry and straggly. She seems to be confusing brittle hair for thick hair?

Reactions: 24
She has black eyes for that whole video. Honestly, what a mess

Also, the lengths of her hair look so dry and straggly. She seems to be confusing brittle hair for thick hair?
haha someone commented about her mascara doing her dirty lol

Reactions: 12
Omg she looks so foul when she’s eating in that video 🤢 the moaning noises and everything ewwww

• Sick
Reactions: 14
…..what did you think the onion was going to be like Zoey???? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Cooked onion?! NEVER!!!

Also love that she purchases a pre-chopped onion (in plastic), because it’s 25p. A loose onion probably costs half that (or less).

I agree totally with others as well. What a confused and bs video. Alpen for breakfast? Where did the chocolate shreddies go? Why the random hair ad in the middle of the video? Where’s the BED? Vegetables for dinner?! Oh of course, she’s a regular Tattle reader. We’re giving her ideas 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.