Demi Donnelly #23 Amber Wright more like Amber Wrong, plz stop showing us your thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold the phone let's all take fashion inspo from Dodo the slob. Let me just pull on a pair of light weight patterned summer trousers, 3 sizes too small is preferable. Stick on a bralet and make sure my boobs have that lumpy look, now let me find a heavy overshirt that most people use for layering in the autumn/winter. Finally find the ugliest chunky trainers known to man and yea babes we is fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What the duck is a strawberry leg?

Inflamed leg pores. Basically if you exfoliate and cream right won’t have it. It’s a build up of irritation from things like shaving etc some big brand I think Bali body has come out w a new duo set to “get rid” of it ready for summer . She’s fishing for a freebie I think lmao

Reactions: 10
Inflamed leg pores. Basically if you exfoliate and cream right won’t have it. It’s a build up of irritation from things like shaving etc some big brand I think Bali body has come out w a new duo set to “get rid” of it ready for summer . She’s fishing for a freebie I think lmao
Demi wonting free tit never 😂😂😂 and I'm sick seeing that pic of her pants up her arse ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Its like chicken skin on your legs Laura, I get it unless I keep on top of my routine. It's totally normal and one of the most frequently asked questions on skincare groups. Most people don't notice they have it until someone like this arse points it out to them.
Unfortunately the use of air brushing has made real skin a thing of the past.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

seriously shut up. she thinks she’s some fashionista and it’s so annoying. just cos it was the same colours, doesn’t mean the outfit matched.

sorry... did she think people were gonna agree? lmao what an embarrassment. pick me vibes
I can’t believe how cheeky she is being on that video! At least we know that every single bit of criticism gets to her! This is what I hate about influencers - they post and post and post to be in the public eye but only with responses that suit them! God forbid anyone comments an opinion that doesn’t suit their narrative. Paid to literally sit about the house talking pish to a camera and can’t even take a bit of criticism now and again 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fact that she can't take any criticism means she's completely in the wrong business. The fact she only responds to negativity shows that she's a sad, sad duck.

Reactions: 19
She's the ultimate passive aggressive mean girl isn't she? I'd quite like a sit down face to face conversation with her, no aggression passive or otherwise and try to get to the bottom of all this. Obviously this will involve me using a cattle prod everytime she decides to use passive aggression.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I actually had no idea you could get rid of strawberry legs haha, I thought it was just how shaved legs looked. Exfoliators and moisturisers, here I come!

Reactions: 14
Erm nope Demi that outfit doesn’t match at all! Even if I squint it still doesn’t work. Go take your passive aggressive attitude and sort yourself out because your a mess!

Reactions: 19
Just to have it on record last week there was only 8 I love myself posts. Only 8! She's slipping.

• Haha
is she a food vlogger now or something!? this girl cannot decide what shes doing. one minute shes complaining about bed the best minute shes on about food challenges and doing what i eat in a day etc!

Reactions: 8
so i was watching the new video because it's my favourite hobby and oh my god, she speaks JUST BEFORE she does the ad about how self conscious she is/was about her hair and it's probably the most real she's ever been
there was no forced silliness, no drama or anything she was just really genuine?? it was the strangest thing and i wish we actually saw that side of her, even when she talks about the product she seems more down to earth and like she cares about it??? who is this demi
then after that it becomes a nightmare again lol, but yeah it just shocked me

(also she says near the start that the dogs haven't been on a run in a few days please demi start walking your dogs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.