Demi Donnelly #20 Nice shap fanny in that lounge shet, hasn't admitted to being Amber Wright yet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you’re so right about the rug, I just went back and looked.

first photo is the first time it’s imaged on the home account, you can’t see the whole thing but it’s definitely cream

2nd picture is 2 months later, it’s definitely grimy in colour but then there’s some cream patches, I guess where things have been spilt so it’s been cleaned in those places, makes you realise how dirty the rest of it is

3rd picture is the most recent. It’s now brown 🤢
WHAT THE duck

That's the grimmest thing I've ever seen. And it's on insta as if she's got no shame. Mortified for her.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else really triggered by the fact she’s packed a bag for the dogs on a day out😂 The girl really is delusional…it’s a dog not a baby🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone else really triggered by the fact she’s packed a bag for the dogs on a day out😂 The girl really is delusional…it’s a dog not a baby🤦🏽‍♀️
Yes me blanket snack suncream cold water that for her or the dogs 🤦🏻‍♀️ a bowel and was that a extra lead to ffs and. Her bend over like the getting the dogs to chase the toy. On the sofa. And I'm sure there a cup on the table 😳😳. Omg. She really dose have no clue and she forgot the filter 😅

Reactions: 5
Yes me blanket snack suncream cold water that for her or the dogs 🤦🏻‍♀️ a bowel and was that a extra lead to ffs and. Her bend over like the getting the dogs to chase the toy. On the sofa. And I'm sure there a cup on the table 😳😳. Omg. She really dose have no clue and she forgot the filter 😅
Imagine living next to her and hearing that noise

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Eyelash infills mentioned early on in her current vid. she is still reading this thread, without a doubt!
How many times can our girl say ‘actually’?
£20 is expensive for a bag? Demz still isn’t doing that well then.
Hats make her look weird.
You don’t need a hat for that big D.
Dirty looking dead flowers are stunning?
How much more shite is she buying for the house?
Yet another snooze fest/buying crap for no reason video.

Reactions: 6
Eyelash infills mentioned early on in her current vid. she is still reading this thread, without a doubt!
How many times can our girl say ‘actually’?
£20 is expensive for a bag? Demz still isn’t doing that well then.
Hats make her look weird.
You don’t need a hat for that big D.
Dirty looking dead flowers are stunning?
How much more shite is she buying for the house?
Yet another snooze fest/buying crap for no reason video.
Her red and blue flowers in the office are hideous, they don't even go with her room FFS 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.