Demi Donnelly #20 Nice shap fanny in that lounge shet, hasn't admitted to being Amber Wright yet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Demi Donnelly #21. Dogs go to school, thinks she’s cool, dances like an utter tool

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just had a nosey at the new video in b &m....I like how she grabs the galaxy cookies for "Sean" but can clearly hear her as she puts it in the trolley..."I keep complaining there's no sweet food in the house"..Demi we know you inhaled the full pack when the cameras not on 🤣🤣🤣 oops! Vegan my arse hahah!
Haha, I also noticed she bought loads of chicken and said “we get through so much chicken in this house..... for the dogs” 👀 ok gurrrrl

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Shes desperate for engagement,obviously the management agency is still on her back. Brands won't work with an influencer if they don't have a certain amount of likes or comments because so many had been buying subs. Asking people to comment a word if they reached the end of a video is desperate and so is begging for likes in return for a follow back. Its clear she doesn't enjoy making content anymore and its all for the coin.
More ppl would probably comment if she didnt just ignore ppl. The amount of ppl giving her advice when she was getting the house done which she ignored and had her "you do you hun" attitude, then here we are down the line getting a bigger bed and a dishwasher 😂

I had a double bed when I lived with my parents, no WAY I was sharing that with my husband, social distancing needs to be observed

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she describe everything as her dream?! Buying my dream carpet or sofa. Do you really dream about that shite. If you do I’m worried for you hunny bun.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh now she’s fancying women. Has she ever said anything like that before?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen her new video on Insta (she's wearing pink underwear)... what's with that super awkward/ weird smile she does? Whenever she's trying to show off her body, she feels she needs to act really goofy and it winds me up!

Reactions: 7
I had to unfollow after yet another half naked post. Yes body confidence, do 1 in your underwear but move the F on. Young girls will be thinking they should all do the same & regretting it.

Reactions: 7
I think the whole point of body confidence is posting when you have no makeup on, showing all of your fine lines, dark circles, acne. Or posting a normal picture in clothes where you haven’t photoshopped it to duck to make your bum bigger, waist smaller and all the rest. The whole point is not setting unrealistic expectations and beauty standards by editing the crap out of images. Yet Demi seems to think it’s being half naked all the time???? Just set up an OF as your alter ego amber wright and be done with it xx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
🤢🤢🤢
I think the whole point of body confidence is posting when you have no makeup on, showing all of your fine lines, dark circles, acne. Or posting a normal picture in clothes where you haven’t photoshopped it to duck to make your bum bigger, waist smaller and all the rest. The whole point is not setting unrealistic expectations and beauty standards by editing the crap out of images. Yet Demi seems to think it’s being half naked all the time???? Just set up an OF as your alter ego amber wright and be done with it xx
I.dont no what you mean she so body positive so o. Natural. 😂😂😂😂. She had
4/5 spray tans in last 2.months eye lashes and eye brows and nails but she is so comfortable. She don't need to enhancer what she as 🤨. And I'm sure someone remark about taking her bra off for a spray tan and this time she put pic up of her self on the Shop with her bra off ,🤦🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 12
I’m all for being body confident but I’d be embarrassed posting all those dancing videos... she tries to play them off as her being goofy and not trying but you can see by her face she really is and doesn’t have an ounce of rhythm. Anything to produce “content” with the minimum amount of effort possible

Reactions: 11
Can anyone tell me where this obsession with Jodie Comer is coming from?

Reactions: 3
Evey time it's in her underwear or swimwear like it's normal to film your self doing a tiktok trend flapping Ur flaps around in ill fitting pants like girl be careful you mite take off ... she try so hard to be relatable but she just that girl That need be in every one business , she has no fashion we all look at thing for inspiration but she just has no clue as just think yh I'll copy that I think she be that kind to copy someone homework word for word and not change it up to make it her own. And lie about it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
First time posting, I've been watching these threads for a while and you all have me dying laughing, so I'm here to suggest the new thread name.

Demi Donnelly #21 - Doggie diaries, disastrous diets and delusional Demi.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
First time posting, I've been watching these threads for a while and you all have me dying laughing, so I'm here to suggest the new thread name.

Demi Donnelly #21 - Doggie diaries, disastrous diets and delusional Demi.
✨ WEEEEEEELLLLLCOoOoOME ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hahaha in her new video, she gives the secret word out at the start and then asks people to comment it even if they’ve not watched the full video. Desperate for engagement much?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New video: I think she's just learnt the word "poppin" she called a bloody bag "sturdy made" and I'm just gonna say.... "pompous grass" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.