Demi Donnelly #20 Nice shap fanny in that lounge shet, hasn't admitted to being Amber Wright yet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like someone's desperate for a Primark sponsor. So much cringe, every bleeping item is cute or she loves it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t mean to sound too nice or anything, but she looks alright in her latest insta post. 😱 Almost looks like she’s picked decent clothes for once lmaooo. Wish she’d stop rolling her tops up though, that black vest would’ve looked so much better tucked into the jeans

Reactions: 8
She looks like Katie Meehan, which is what she's probably hoping for. The poses are very similar. She's been flat out up that girls arse since she got the fenty spons.

Reactions: 7
are people actually allowed to go round filming a whole shop? about 10 years ago me and my friends went shopping and were picking out outfits for each other and taking pictures and we got told off in all the shops we did it in and they said it wasn't allowed.
demi's whole content is her filming in shops!

Reactions: 2
are people actually allowed to go round filming a whole shop? about 10 years ago me and my friends went shopping and were picking out outfits for each other and taking pictures and we got told off in all the shops we did it in and they said it wasn't allowed.
demi's whole content is her filming in shops!
You've unlocked a memory there! I remember going into quiz trying on all the dresses and getting wrong for taking pictures😭😂

Reactions: 7
The absolute cheek of this girl to claim she's vegan 'for the animals and the environment' yet she regularly casually pops to primark and other places and drops around 200 quid on totally unnecessary tat.

Reactions: 23
Her hair looks really nice in her stories but wtf is that pose and facial expression 😂
She looks like a cheap prostitute waiting on a street corner who’s just been catcalled by a potential customer 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her belly is white but she is tanned 😂
Those feet - 🤢
I wish someone would tell her she CAN'T pull of crop tops. She's so delusional 😂😂

Reactions: 14
Her feet offend me. And how many fake Gucci belts has this gal got?!
O feet on the white wall again 🤦🏻‍♀️😳 didn't learn from.the other day why she doing these poses all of a Sudden

Reactions: 13
She probably didn’t like school because people saw her for what she was and didn’t lick her arse like her sheep do on the internet

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.