Demi Donnelly #21 Body positive but edits pics, can't make a post without flashing knicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if I’ve done this right, well done to @Hannybun01 I filtered by most liked posts and this was the most liked thread title suggestion! Edited slightly to fit. Anyone want to recap?

still posing in her underwear, still sending her children (actually dogs) to doggy daycare till 6pm every day when she works from bloody home. Started outing peoples negative comments by saying how CoNfIdEnT she is in her body but still blatantly filters and smooths and edits?? She’s a strange one

• Heart
Reactions: 25
How are her followers not sick of seeing her bloody half naked all the time ??? I read some of the comments yesterday on her IG posts and see ‘body positivity’ popping up a fair bit.. as someone said in this last thread edits pictures, fake tan, fake eyelashes .. she can’t love her body that much. 🙄

And yesterday’s backpack for their dog walk made me want to vomit. THEY ARE DOGS DEMI. NOT CHILDREN. Packed lunch for a couple of hours out of the house??? 🤣 we’re just gonna watch these dogs get fatter and fatter like Dolly. Real sad.

I skim through her videos lately as the content is dull.. but in her last B+M haul she said she only liked full fat fizzy drinks.. no wonder shes the size she is.

Reactions: 19
How are her followers not sick of seeing her bloody half naked all the time ??? I read some of the comments yesterday on her IG posts and see ‘body positivity’ popping up a fair bit.. as someone said in this last thread edits pictures, fake tan, fake eyelashes .. she can’t love her body that much. 🙄

And yesterday’s backpack for their dog walk made me want to vomit. THEY ARE DOGS DEMI. NOT CHILDREN. Packed lunch for a couple of hours out of the house??? 🤣 we’re just gonna watch these dogs get fatter and fatter like Dolly. Real sad.

I skim through her videos lately as the content is dull.. but in her last B+M haul she said she only liked full fat fizzy drinks.. no wonder shes the size she is.
she has a fizzy drink with every meal and then extra in the evening! if she just cut out the drinks she would probably loose some weight

Reactions: 10
she has a fizzy drink with every meal and then extra in the evening! if she just cut out the drinks she would probably loose some weight
She will never lose weight, she needs to stay on the fat acceptance bandwagon for all the collab and her fan base.

Reactions: 11
She drinks so much beer as well. Nothing against having a drink, but beer is probably the most calorific of all alcohol - and she’s chugging it back every day it seems!

Reactions: 10
In the latest video, seans cracking on with cracking on is he fixing her diy disaster? He talks like such an old man. I bet he's an absolute personality clone for his dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've got absolutely nothing to day about the latest Daily Dose of Us video. What an absolute bore.

The highlight was seeing Aye grafting outside and looking in to see big Dems sat on the floor surrounded by crap 'working'. He must really resent working all week, then not only being handed a list of outstanding tasks to complete on his days off but being told he has to vlog it... (I know there isn't an actual list, Big D isn't that organised.)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yep, absolute shite once again, 11 mins of Sean doing crappy little diy jobs sped up to crap dance music.

I duno what I’m more annoyed with, the fact that she makes money off of this poor excuse for content or the fact I’ve just sat and watched it and bloody contributed ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Usually I like listening to YouTube videos on the way to work but I had to skip 90% of Demi's video because there's no sound other than Aye rambling on about shite and waddling around with a paintbrush to cringe music.
It is so blatantly obvious how LAZY she is!!!! How are her "fans" not disappointed with the constant clickbait and disappointing content ??????

Reactions: 16
Yep, absolute shite once again, 11 mins of Sean doing crappy little diy jobs sped up to crap dance music.

I duno what I’m more annoyed with, the fact that she makes money off of this poor excuse for content or the fact I’ve just sat and watched it and bloody contributed ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️
She might be making money off it for now but it won't last forever and she doesn't make enough/isn't clever enough with it to make it last.

Plus, this stuff is on the internet forever, for everyone to see, so whenever I feel a similar annoyance as you've mentioned, I just remember that. You couldn't pay me any amount to put up the crap she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My thoughts on Demi's latest videyo:

1. Demi's Dream Carpet:
- why did they get it fit in when they're going to paint the ceiling and the walls later? I am no expert, but surely, you'd paint first and then work on the floor?
- why did she get a carpet if she doesn't know how to hoover it and has to ask viewers for advice? Is she too lazy to Google it herself?
- why did I watch 10 minutes of Sean hoovering a clean floor?

2. Guest Room
- how many of you paint your radiators black? Is this a common thing? Is it going to be a feature in the room?
- it seems pretty small, so how is she going to fit a double bed in it?

3. Her garage looks like a mess already. I bet that the plants (if planted) will wither and die within a month.

4. I am sick of seeing another time lapse; it is boring and uncreative. Why can't she shoot a video in an aesthetic way?

5. Aye looks like a middle aged man. He has aged so much since moving into the house. Also, I've never seen them being happy and having fun in each other's company. Someone will always complain about something; like here Demi complained that "Sean likes to have his lines straight". Them dancing around seems so forced, as if Demi wants to prove that they are a "fun" couple. Demi asked him "what's our tradition" (apparently alluding to them dancing like crazy every time they get a new floor and he replied with "I don't know" and was clearly uncomfortable. If it's really their "tradition", then he should've known about it. Again, this proves that they are fake.

Reactions: 29
Guys I'm officially a tattle member one year today, I started off hardcore on the imogenation thread but this is where I've ended up. It's been a journey and I'm so grateful to all of you , I personally think you are all stunning and I wanna say a big thanks to our very own Big Aye for all his words of wisdom over the past year. Didn't catch a single word all year but a true inspiration.
Edit: I actually joined on May 16th to view attachments but it was my birthday last year I made my first comment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Sean has let himself go MASSIVELY since they got the house. WTAF!

Reactions: 15
Omg them hovering that carpet was pain full to watch and no matter how good you hoover once you step one it you mess it up she so stupid and black radiator with that grey carpet don't go 😳. They have no clue what they are doing they are in there mid 20s most people there ages had kids have jobs house married way before now there still Acton like there late teens they need get a grip
And the title fml are them brick ment to be on the house or they been put on to hold that stupid box 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Every time one of you call him Aye it makes me smile 😂😂😂
Sometimes I’ll just be going about my day and I’ll switch to Sean mode thinkin about his classic one liners
Aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

I swear she has the worst music taste ever. It's the stuff that wasn't even cool when it was released, like this crap chipmunk dance tit.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.