Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always sounds out of breath even when she’s sat down talking to the camera lol

Reactions: 6
There’s no way she has been a size 14 for a long time. Also 10lbs roughly equates to a dress size, give or take a few pounds. So if she’s lost 2 stone, 28lbs then she should have technically lost at least two dress sizes. Looking at the size of her before I’d have said she was at least an 18 but honestly I don’t think she looks like she’s lost any weight at all

Reactions: 12
Okay just tried to watch the latest video.. had to skip through the jewellery jewellery jewellery part 🤣 (how did she not watch that back and think she said jewellery a little too much).

I was curious how she was going to catfish us since her thumbnail says ‘this should be illegal’. Well she did nothing special and looks like she normally does???

Also, am I the only one who is confused by her fake tan stuff?? I don’t use any myself (never understood the fascination with going orange) but she puts it on then wears an outfit that covers everything up (well apart from hands and neck) but am I the only one that thinks it’s completely pointless to put it on if you’re just gonna cover it up?? Especially since she said it wasn’t like normal fake tan and just washes off straight away. Did she not shower the next day or something?? 🤔

Reactions: 7
I'm not gonna post a photo for obvious reasons but my 6 week old just pulled that upside down face she does as a stupid pose as a pooping face.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahahah I love the way Demi has a nomination for the ‘tattle awards’
I also love how she’s clicked on that we can see when she’s active and has hidden her ‘last seen’ status on her profile. She hasn’t deleted her account tho; she just can’t stay away!! HI DEMI HUNN I’ll be voting for you, good luck hun xxxxxx

Reactions: 9
Hahahah I love the way Demi has a nomination for the ‘tattle awards’
I also love how she’s clicked on that we can see when she’s active and has hidden her ‘last seen’ status on her profile. She hasn’t deleted her account tho; she just can’t stay away!! HI DEMI HUNN I’ll be voting for you, good luck hun xxxxxx
How do you vote?

Reactions: 3
I need bleach for my eyes

I need bleach for my eyes

Actually, scrap that, this is what I need bleach for. Is she going through some sort of crisis? She seems to be stripping off, flashing her knickers and changing the way she talks/acts in every video lately.

Demi Donnelly.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Copying misha grimes “sexy”
Elle Darby gets an office so obviously she has to copy her and the witchy nails and pointing to everything is a basic witch YouTuber thing

Reactions: 4
Does my head in that she complains about her tits popping out of everything. YOU ARE WEARING A PUSH UP BRA!!!! OF COURSE THEY'RE GOING TO POP OUT🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She really has changed in her latest videos, she is even more irritating than she was before with the non stop singing and the weird noises and "ooohs" shes making!

Also every time she tries a dress on, in the mirror that's behind her you can see the dress just to say covers her arse, not a good look.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey, hunny buns! If you want to look like an oompa loompa use an orange body foundation. The foundation for your face has to be dark enough, so your white hairline shows. For concealer I use the l'oreal inFAMlible concealer. For powder I use this high end powder/foundation, whatever. Bronzer has to be the darkest shade to conTUER my chins. Then for blush I use CT cheek to CHICK. For lipstick, use whatever shade compliments you, just make sure it runs down the sides of your lips.
Kisses, ya girl Demi xx

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.