Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is ‘vlog-a-mas’ wish somebody would correct her it’s so annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She needs to stop saying ‘5am in the morning’, 5am is the morning you don’t need to clarify. Ugh.

Reactions: 14
Can she ever wear lipstick without it running down the sides of her mouth? She's such a mess like damn

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can she ever wear lipstick without it running down the sides of her mouth? She's such a mess like damn

I always think of The Joker when I see her lipstick!! In fact the Joker does a better job with his make up!! She says she has Benefit and Chanel make up which are pretty high end....yet shes bought her mam a notebook from the pound shop. Nice!! Dont get me wrong I'm not being snobby about Poundland, we all love a bargain but she clearly goes on tons of holidays... yet she buys people Poundland presents for Christmas. Wow..just wow! All about herself much?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
AS bleeping IF! As if she really gets up at 5am every morning 🙄 This is the girl that cannot commit to anything! Her recent post on her weight loss account was her saying that’s she’s gone off track recently but that she was getting back on track and would be back in the morning with her breakfast post.. 3 days later and there is still no breakfast post. How difficult is it to flipping commit to posting a picture of your breakfast?

The latest is that she’s got an injury so has now had to push her ‘shred’ back till JANUARY! This is the shred that she was supposed to start months ago but kept pushing it back.. and now she’s done it again.

After all her talking about how ‘off track’ she has been but swearing she is going to put her head down and start eating good. Well tonight’s insta story was her throwing back what looked like a fast food chicken burger at an alarming rate. Watching her eat that honestly made me feel sick 🤢

Every single weeks she’s on Instagram talking about how she’s ‘lost motivation’ to make videos. I feel like every week she’s going through some sort of ‘YouTube identity crisis’ and says she doesn’t know what to post etc but comes out of it saying she’s get lost of ideas and motivation.. then a few days later she’s back being ‘unmotivated’. She’s honestly SO lazy.

Ps sorry for any grammar mistakes, I get on a roll when I’m pissed off and just type and type and type😂

Reactions: 14
She needs to stop saying ‘5am in the morning’, 5am is the morning you don’t need to clarify. Ugh.
If that was a drinking game...any time Demi says 5am...take a shot...jeeeez we would be floored half way through the video!

AS bleeping IF! As if she really gets up at 5am every morning 🙄 This is the girl that cannot commit to anything! Her recent post on her weight loss account was her saying that’s she’s gone off track recently but that she was getting back on track and would be back in the morning with her breakfast post.. 3 days later and there is still no breakfast post. How difficult is it to flipping commit to posting a picture of your breakfast?

The latest is that she’s got an injury so has now had to push her ‘shred’ back till JANUARY! This is the shred that she was supposed to start months ago but kept pushing it back.. and now she’s done it again.

After all her talking about how ‘off track’ she has been but swearing she is going to put her head down and start eating good. Well tonight’s insta story was her throwing back what looked like a fast food chicken burger at an alarming rate. Watching her eat that honestly made me feel sick 🤢

Every single weeks she’s on Instagram talking about how she’s ‘lost motivation’ to make videos. I feel like every week she’s going through some sort of ‘YouTube identity crisis’ and says she doesn’t know what to post etc but comes out of it saying she’s get lost of ideas and motivation.. then a few days later she’s back being ‘unmotivated’. She’s honestly SO lazy.

Ps sorry for any grammar mistakes, I get on a roll when I’m pissed off and just type and type and type😂
I hear ya!! She just copies other peoples ways too...like the hand at the end of the video which Saffron whatshername does...the stars and music. She is just a bandwagon jumper who never thinks of anything original. Shes a fraud who would throw anyone under the bus for YouTube popularity.

Her 5am video was a new level of sh!t. She said the other week she doesnt go asleep till 4am most nights...now she says she gets up at 5am a few times a week. Is she that dumb she doesnt realise it's on video, all the times she contradicts herself.

Reactions: 12
Does she ever change her bedsheets???? Every video that I’ve watched they are the same ones and they look sooo dirty in today’s video. I know she might just like them so wash and then put them back on but personally if I knew that thousands of people were going to be watching me, I’d make sure my house and room were immaculate. She claims to have all this money and a new bedspread costs around £20 I’m sure she can spare that. Disgusting.

Reactions: 11
Does she ever change her bedsheets???? Every video that I’ve watched they are the same ones and they look sooo dirty in today’s video. I know she might just like them so wash and then put them back on but personally if I knew that thousands of people were going to be watching me, I’d make sure my house and room were immaculate. She claims to have all this money and a new bedspread costs around £20 I’m sure she can spare that. Disgusting.
I bet her room stinks

• Haha
I have wanted to comment about Demi for a while as I have "known" of her before her youtube channel and she can be a nasty piece of work.

I get up at 5am to go to the gym 3 days a week too but the difference is I then have to go out to a full time job. I'm sure we could all get up at 5am if we had bugger all else to do all day.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
There is NO WAY IN HELL she actually gets up at 5am 😂 maybe for an early morning snack or to have a tit, but not to go for a run.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Demi is a person of no real discernible talent or skill (not an insult I haven’t got much of either 😂) who figured that yt could give her the money and life style she craves. One unobtainable for her through traditional avenues e.g a job and/or hard work.
So she will sell her soul thrice over for anything #gifted. What she fails to realise is that even yt requires some skill/talent. You can’t simply post half arsed copy cat videos and expect raging popularity.

Reactions: 10
Anyone notice the massive eye roll from Sean when he realised she was filming them when they were sat at the Christmas market having a drink? On instastories.
She probably asked him to film her and he's said no. She's holding her pint in one hand and phone in the other, trying to not look at the camera whilst she has a sip. So casual. All while he's sat opposite her, rolling his eyes at her. I wonder if he's not in a rush to settle down with her because she's changed so much.

How am I watching Drag Race and only just realising how much Demi looks like Baga Chipz 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What have you lot made me do 😱 never heard of her until tattle.. took a little nosy round her insta and YT and soooooo annoying

• Haha
She’s put on her insta story that she’s getting olaplex treatment on her hair and that she hopes in a few weeks she gets the thickness in her hair back. She’s honestly so dumb, it doesn’t work like that, you can’t just grow thick hair in a week, it’s dead hun you’re gonna have to start fresh and it isn’t gonna grow nice until you stop straightening it poker straight every day 🙄

She’s put on her insta story that she’s getting olaplex treatment on her hair and that she hopes in a few weeks she gets the thickness in her hair back. She’s honestly so dumb, it doesn’t work like that, you can’t just grow thick hair in a week, it’s dead hun you’re gonna have to start fresh and it isn’t gonna grow nice until you stop straightening it poker straight every day 🙄
Olaplex will help the condition, but not for long with the over straightened rat tails she has, it won’t make it ‘grow thicker’ only your DNA can do that!

there is more chance of me being a blue and pink octopus called Jeff than Demi waking up at 5 everyday.

I don’t know what it is about her face but it really reminds me of a bulldog 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.