Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she said she wasnt going to buy anymore non vegan products and just use up the stuff she had, but her new Poundland haul is fulllll of products that test on animals 🙃🙃🙃 there’s literally no excuse for it
Came here to say this, last I read she’s vegan then she’s hauling all these shitey products that aren’t even cruelty free never mind vegan formulas. Dense bint.

Reactions: 7
Came here to say this, last I read she’s vegan then she’s hauling all these shitey products that aren’t even cruelty free never mind vegan formulas. Dense bint.
Dense bint 😂 I love that insult

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't understand if she has good money coming in why she doesn't replace her old dirty worn in trainers 🤢 I don't like to comment on people's clothes or appearance really but they really really stand out as dirty.
The 'mum' jeans just really don't suit her, she'd be better with slim fit jeans or if she finds the waist uncomfortable, jeggings. I think she'd look a much better shape then.

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand how she can preach about being vegan if she’s still using those products..

heck I’m only vegetarian and even I won’t buy from those brands lol.

Reactions: 9
Got 5 minutes through the new video and started wondering why the duck she needs an office???? For ??? What ???

Anyone else think the vegan thing is just another attempt to be 'in'? #relevant

It's like shes so desperate to be liked/fit in shell try and impress any crowd

Reactions: 14
Got 5 minutes through the new video and started wondering why the duck she needs an office???? For ??? What ???
It's the latest trend by the looks of things, probably be a desk in the corner of her room

It’s really annoyed me that she’s now anti sheepskin, which is a by-product, but is okay with products tested on animals. Get consistent. Feels to me that’s shes pretending to care about doesn’t really give a toss. Still reckon she smashes in chicken nuggets off camera.

Reactions: 17
Completely pointless video. Turned it off half way through.
And she'll probably remove it because I doubt it's going to get views

It’s really annoyed me that she’s now anti sheepskin, which is a by-product, but is okay with products tested on animals. Get consistent. Feels to me that’s shes pretending to care about doesn’t really give a toss. Still reckon she smashes in chicken nuggets off camera.
Exactly! I dont even think she really knows what she's talking about. It's like shes heard the word vegan be used and shes just gone with it

Reactions: 6
She says staying over night in IKEA was the best experience of her life....wow she needs to get out more..shes easily pleased!!

I agree I think she is jumping on a vegan bandwagon. She clearly hasnt gone and done her research...using animal products..if she was passionate about it she would know what places use animal testing and what companies dont etc. She really will try any angle to be relevant. Tragic!!

She says staying over night in IKEA was the best experience of her life....wow she needs to get out more..shes easily pleased!!

I agree I think she is jumping on a vegan bandwagon. She clearly hasnt gone and done her research...using animal products..if she was passionate about it she would know what places use animal testing and what companies dont etc. She really will try any angle to be relevant. Tragic!!
I couldnt agree more. Didnt she say something about watching a video and thts what led to her wanting to be vegan? Clearly it wasnt that informative

Reactions: 3
Ok hun we get the point..you're getting a office. How many times did she say "office" whilst going around IKEA....wanting to come across as some hard working professional to people in the store ha. Her content is lazy a lot of the time. Many videos are just her eating.....and I'm not being rude but she could try and eat a tad more graceful...!!

Reactions: 9
Ok hun we get the point..you're getting a office. How many times did she say "office" whilst going around IKEA....wanting to come across as some hard working professional to people in the store ha. Her content is lazy a lot of the time. Many videos are just her eating.....and I'm not being rude but she could try and eat a tad more graceful...!!
I know, just shovelling them chips in and talking at the same time!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know, just shovelling them chips in and talking at the same time!

And the size of the mouthfuls she takes...woah..its not going anywhere hun. Slow down!! Also she really thinks shes way more entertaining than she is. That gurning, that singing, the lazy content....the dancing.....its all so cringey.

• Haha
Got 5 minutes through the new video and started wondering why the duck she needs an office???? For ??? What ??? Because Elle Darby has one. She copies whatever her favourite you tubers do. She’ll have her own mercy by Christmas hunny buns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.