Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think she dresses awfully and her trainers always look scruffy? Don't know why she would put a look book on instagram as though she's some sort of fashion icon or something, she's sooooo cringey it's embarrassing
Didn't she say in her last clothes haul that's what she wants to be?😂

Reactions: 4
Why does she have to FORCE everything?

I don't mind most of the pieces she was wearing in the lookbook but they either don't suit her, don't flatter her body or they're just not her style and she's forcing it

Reactions: 9
Why does she have to FORCE everything?

I don't mind most of the pieces she was wearing in the lookbook but they either don't suit her, don't flatter her body or they're just not her style and she's forcing it
Totally agree, she always wears unflattering stuff that doesn't suit her.

Reactions: 5
To me she seems very uncomfortable with herself in all aspects- her personality, style/looks, and content are becoming even worse because they’re imitating everyone else she aspires to be like. It’s pretty sad that she can’t just be herself, but tbh I think we saw the real Demi during the whole amber wright situation and when she came on here being snarky. Considering that I can see why she’s always anything but herself 😂

Reactions: 4
I small part of me died watching that look book video. So awkward, unnatural but clearly thinks she is the absolute shite!!

Reactions: 1
The fashion isn't bad, if your dressing someone else. That "style" doesn't suit you and makes you look more unflattering. That's my 2 cents on it.

Reactions: 3
What’s also funny is that she’s been preaching about veganism and how she doesn’t understand how people can be cruel to animals and how she is so educated now. Erm girl... benefit isn’t cruelty free? Someone commented this on the video and she responded in quite a snarky way saying that she was aware and that she isn’t fully vegan yet... I swear she was preaching about being fully vegan though “for 6 months” I believe, so what is it???

I also love how it is fine for her to “review” *bash* others because its “her job” but then she gets annoyed when people do it on here?? The girl doesn’t add up. Love how she’s all for giving people feedback to their face but waited to slag off the artist when she left and to her audience... but has the cheek to come on her calling you all bullies... how is it any different?? Oh yeah I forgot, she profits off it all. A joke! Wouldn’t mind if her content was decent, but it literally looks like something someone from gcse media slapped together
she said she wasnt going to buy anymore non vegan products and just use up the stuff she had, but her new Poundland haul is fulllll of products that test on animals 🙃🙃🙃 there’s literally no excuse for it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually think her latest video is disgraceful. That’s someone’s job she’s slating all over the internet.
My thoughts exactly!! What a witch!!

I am not rolling in it money wise... but I'd never buy christmas presents for someone from poundland. Dont get me wrong I have shopped there plenty of times for some bits and Bob's for myself but Jeeez....she is supposedly earning a nice wage now. Urgh...theres thrifty and then theres plain old stingey!

she said she wasnt going to buy anymore non vegan products and just use up the stuff she had, but her new Poundland haul is fulllll of products that test on animals 🙃🙃🙃 there’s literally no excuse for it

Exactly. Bullshit Bernie strikes again! 🤣 is she just dumb or actually a full on hypocrite? Hunny bun.....🤣🤣

She is saying shes going to go back to her old type of content....as she thinks that's why she has lost so many subs....yes partially but also cos she has been shown as a shady lying fool. Pfftt her desperation is palpable!!

I know it has already been said but she is just tearing that Benefit employee apart....shes not really an expert on make up herself...she does her make up shocking a lot of the time. Also when she went to her mate " the best rated make up in her town" ..that was worse!! The neck and face did not match even closely 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Her face sometimes reminds me of a child when you tell it to smile for a camera 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Still using animal products I see..tut tut....spider legs for lashes! 🤣

Oh dear Demi.....its tragic how much she forces everything!! That "welcome" at the beginning of her vids really is so cringe. Urgh. She really tries to make out shes a good singer..!!😂😏

Reactions: 12
The state of all of her shoes! The boots in the last lookbook look!!!! She must me so insanely heavy footed to disintegrate her shoes like that 🥴

Reactions: 7
She’s honestly got a right cheek calling anyone else shite at makeup when she repeatedly purposely pays to get her lashes like that. bleeping hell

Exactly.....also in a lot of her vids where shes done her own foundation it always looks the wrong shade. She also looks like she has a dirty neck a lot of the time where fake tan has gone all manky.

The benefit make up looked better than when her mate did it..on the "best rated make up artist in my area".....the foundation line on that was shocking.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.