Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was me that posted those assumptions, she’s been in my DM’s about it all day, I think she hoped I’d get loads of hate but I only got 2 messages, she asked for assumptions and I gave them but apparently I’m a bully

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does she ask for assumptions then have a tantrum when people say something even remotely negative? She honestly asks like a child. If she wants to be in this ‘industry’ (as she calls is 😂) then she needs to get a thicker skin and start taking criticism (and maybe even use it to better herself and her channel). You don’t see ‘real’ celebrities (and I mean real ones, actors, actresses, singers) filtering all their comments and blasting people when they say something negative and why is that? Because they don’t care. They know that you can’t win everyone. Demi, if you can’t take the heat, get out of the kitchen girl.

Reactions: 9
It was me that posted those assumptions, she’s been in my DM’s about it all day, I think she hoped I’d get loads of hate but I only got 2 messages, she asked for assumptions and I gave them but apparently I’m a bully
You only spoke the truth! I’d love for her to mention this website but there’s no way she ever would because it would literally just expose the tit out of her and she knows it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

What did she say to you on DM? Lmao shes pathetic.

Hahahahaha 2 messages, demi is such an 'influencer!'

Reactions: 4
Girrrrrrrl, block her ✋🏼 It’ll feel good 😂

Reactions: 2
She's like a overgrown child prancing around Welcome Huns !!! like wtf she always blocks or deletes if you assume or ask something she doesn't agree with it 🙄 grow up Demi get a real bleeping Job that doesn't involve eating I the worst reviewed cafe or driving around McDonald drive thru 50 times

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You’ve now been appointed ‘badass of the group’

Also, pls post the DMs x

Lovely maths by our girl Demi 👌🏼 Think you mean 25,000 hun
Every other week she seems to be “uninspired” or whatever excuse and then the next week she’ll be “more motivated than ever!!!” 🙄 It’s funny coz her content is the same tit quality either way

Her new video annoys me. She’s so unprofessional and isn’t improving. Different levels of volume of voiceovers and intros, and. really tit editing. She has so many subscribers now, you’d think she invest more time and money into better quality YouTube videos.
also, her constantly calling the bodysuits a ‘bodycon’ was irritating, and the constant near flashing of her fanny 🤢.
Her hair is also looking ridiculously thin. You can tell she straightens it so much, I’ve never saw it any other way but poker straight.

Her lips look even more weird when shes wearing red lipstick 😂😂 hoops earrings suit her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just checked her weight loss ig. She said she’s put on 7lbs this week? Yet it’s been 10 days since her last recorded weigh. These YTers need to learn how to count the days 😂

Her scales must’ve not been working correctly when she said she’d lost 6lbs. Either that or she’s not being accurate about when she is weighing (same time of day, same clothes etc).

She would have to eat a tonne to gain 7 actual lbs of fat in a week, it will be mostly water weight and she’s probably only gained 1-2 lbs. she’s so uneducated it hurts

Reactions: 3
She deleted it because it didn't get enough views [emoji1787]

Lol @ her asking if it's because it didn't go into sub boxes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She deleted it because it didn't get enough views [emoji1787]

Lol @ her asking if it's because it didn't go into sub boxes
TBF I watched it this morning and she basically just went on about how she's vegan and got drunk.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.