Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s odd isn’t it.

Her relationship reminds me of the one I had with my ex.

We’d go on holidays and days out but there was never really that spark. He never complimented me, rarely wanted sex and he actually never really initiated any sort of physical contact.

After 2 years I just thought what’s the point in wasting more time and just asked to be friends.

I wonder what’s taking them so long to get on with their relationship or give up? 🤣 It just doesn’t seem normal to be together that long and engaged a while but not even be living together still?
exactly! Every relationship is different. My boyfriend and I have been together 12 years moved in and we aren’t bothered about a wedding (yet). But I’d be questioning it if we didn’t have our house together 😂

Reactions: 5
It doesn't make sense. Omg I only just realised how old Demi is.....I thought she was older than that!! Jeeez. They both look in their early 30s I'd have said. That isnt old obviously but I had her down for older than 24!!

I find it more odd that they’re engaged and not moved in together...and no sign of even planning a wedding. What a waste of time.
It's so odd. It's almost like they are together out of habit. No sign of moving out from her mums..no sign of any planning the wedding. After such a long relationship there is something very strange that they have not moved in together. They have no responsibilities like kids that take a chunk of their money. Its bizarre!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I don’t think Demi makes AS MUCH money as she likes everyone to believe which is probably why she doesn’t move out and have a wedding, because she can’t afford it. Even though she’ll say time and time again ‘I’m not not moving out because I can’t afford it!’

She loves living this fantasy life where she’s some rich ‘insta girl’ with the designer (cough fake) clothing/accessories, holidays (where she stays in budget accommodation and there is nothing wrong with budget accommodation but she just likes to make it out as though she’s staying 5 star resort). I think that money and status fuel her ego so she wants everyone to think she’s making all this money and out there living it large. But when you actually look at her life and think about it, it doesn’t add up. Still living at home, still driving her little yellow car, no plans to move out, no plans for a wedding etc. She’s just trying to make it look like she’s earning he big bucks to keep up with all the other ‘influencers’

Reactions: 12
I don’t think Demi makes AS MUCH money as she likes everyone to believe which is probably why she doesn’t move out and have a wedding, because she can’t afford it. Even though she’ll say time and time again ‘I’m not not moving out because I can’t afford it!’

She loves living this fantasy life where she’s some rich ‘insta girl’ with the designer (cough fake) clothing/accessories, holidays (where she stays in budget accommodation and there is nothing wrong with budget accommodation but she just likes to make it out as though she’s staying 5 star resort). I think that money and status fuel her ego so she wants everyone to think she’s making all this money and out there living it large. But when you actually look at her life and think about it, it doesn’t add up. Still living at home, still driving her little yellow car, no plans to move out, no plans for a wedding etc. She’s just trying to make it look like she’s earning he big bucks to keep up with all the other ‘influencers’

That crossed my mind too. Maybe she got her mums kitchen done by a company for the advertising on her video at a very reduced price.

I always think if she is so well off now as she makes out why is she buying people Poundland presents? Dont get me wrong I love a bargain myself....when I'm buying certain things Poundland is great but buying your loved ones presents from there..when you supposedly are flush with money. Hmmmmm.

Reactions: 9
No way is she only 23 😲she looks older than that, is sean the same age
I think Sean could be a year older. I know right..I'm not being a witch but she looks way older than 23! Its shocking. They both look a lot older.

Yeah I don't think she has much money either. Her clothes always look a little shabby to me and what was with wearing her grandad's old bobbled jumper with rolled up cuffs on a night out with friends in New York City? Even if that jumper had sentimental value, it looked so trampy.

Cant she just buy a normal top from a normal shop and not have to tuck it in under her tits? £8 basic t-shirt from New Look or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cant she just buy a normal top from a normal shop and not have to tuck it in under her tits? £8 basic t-shirt from New Look or something.
That made me laugh. So true. She doesnt flatter her figure at all. She claims she now has more knowledge on pairing up clothes together making nice outfits. Erm.....pull the other one hunnybun.

She is such a liar when it comes to dress sizes too. She claimed she was a 14 before she lost her weight but now says she is an 18. Does she really think her viewers are as dumb as her and wouldnt notice the lie? Insulting their intelligence much?!

Jeeez. So full of bullcrap.

Also she met up with Blair whilst in New York.....she tried to throw her under the bus on here once under her fake account. Such a fake ass witch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Is 4 slices of toast and a full tin of beans a bit excessive!??? 4 pieces of toast! So many carbs in that meal. Definitely not something she should be showing off on her ‘weight loss journey’ page
BF12EA07-E757-43BC-BF03-44360279ACE5.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Is 4 slices of toast and a full tin of beans a bit excessive!??? 4 pieces of toast! So many carbs in that meal. Definitely not something she should be showing off on her ‘weight loss journey’ page
View attachment 72955
My thoughts exactly......when I have beans on toast I only use maybe half the tin...and do not have 4 bloody slices!! No way is she gonna be losing weight with meals like that.

I cant believe how much she ate in New York..ok we all indulge when we on holiday but I tend to have a small lunch if I know I am having a big dinner....otherwise I'm left feeling so sluggish. Or a big breakfast I'll eat a small lunch but her and Sean were having 3 huge meals a day. And we know America is known for their big portions. 😐😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I honestly don't know how she ate so much!

We have been to NYC twice and both times we could only manage 2 small meals a day with a snack for either lunch or dinner. You walk so much it makes you feel awful if your so bloody full, especially all those carbs :sick: but going off her 'steps' she showed, its clear they didn't walk very much :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
View attachment 72955
Without any spread that meal comes to around 700 calories. (According to my estimation- Carbs: 151g, Protein: 44g, Fat 18g)

Demi Donnelly #3 – Apparently lost weight but gone up in size, what on earth are those things on her eyes!?

Demi Donnelly #3 – Amber Wright still making up lies, got caught out eating McDonald’s Fries

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I honestly don't know how she ate so much!

We have been to NYC twice and both times we could only manage 2 small meals a day with a snack for either lunch or dinner. You walk so much it makes you feel awful if your so bloody full, especially all those carbs :sick: but going off her 'steps' she showed, its clear they didn't walk very much :rolleyes:

I know right...then she had that big smoothie after a big meal and then chocolate and treats back at the room. She ate out for every meal....big meals too. Sean had 2 burgers in one day. He is going to be piling it on. In fact when she shown a old pic of them a while back he definitely was slimmer. Hes so dull....."aye" is all he says!

the dirty trollop put in a clip of her on the loo in her latest video :sick::sick::sick::sick:
I havent watched it yet but eww....she has no class whatsoever. Vile. That's a new low even for her. 🤔🤢🤮🤢🤮

There is something not right the fact there is never ever any comments under her videos that are negative. There would be at the very least a couple. She probably deletes them all and just keeps the ones where people are throwing her compliments and bigging her up!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Hmmm so she waffles on about a car parking space for ages? She needs to get a grip...and get out more. She is doing that stupid dancing and those awful faces more and more recently. Ohh suprise suprise she hasnt kept to her healthy eating. Well that's not news.....its obvious.

I cant believe some of the comments people leave ...saying they love her and all that.

Shes so frickin annoying. That face...the ones use pulls.....eww .horrid 🤭😂...bit harsh? Haha shes annoying and so cringe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Hmmm so she waffles on about a car parking space for ages? She needs to get a grip...and get out more. She is doing that stupid dancing and those awful faces more and more recently. Ohh suprise suprise she hasnt kept to her healthy eating. Well that's not news.....its obvious.

I cant believe some of the comments people leave ...saying they love her and all that.

Shes so frickin annoying. That face...the ones use pulls.....eww .horrid 🤭😂...bit harsh? Haha shes annoying and so cringe.
The faces SHE pulls I meant. Doh!! My chubby fingers dont half show me up at times with predictive text. That's why I should proof read!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤭

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.