Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That hotel is a bit garish with the orange walls. What's so great about Times Square? I try to avoid adverts, so wouldn't want to go to a place full of adverts. Sean with his streak, and she didn't know they call crisps chips lol.
For a person who gives advice on style, her foundation looks too dark and orange to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just want to take her for a good bra fitting thatโ€™s half the issue with everything she wears, genuinely makes me cringe when she flings her tits round dancing like a nob head all the time trying her best to get likes๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg she is the image of Ronnie Barker you're so right ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Poor Sean !! He looks like he feicin hates her in that vlog ! Omg she kept asking him to rate stuff and he looked like he wanted to kill her haha

Reactions: 2
Omg she is the image of Ronnie Barker you're so right ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Poor Sean !! He looks like he feicin hates her in that vlog ! Omg she kept asking him to rate stuff and he looked like he wanted to kill her haha
He doesn't have much get up in him does he? There is no you look nice, holding hands or trying to kiss her. Seems very cold.

Reactions: 4
There is nothing about this plate of food that is ok
Aren't you supposed to have some kind of sauce or olive oil with herbs on pasta?

He doesn't have much get up in him does he? There is no you look nice, holding hands or trying to kiss her. Seems very cold.
He seems like the kind of northern man who wants a woman that will make him pies and meat for meals.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So she doesnโ€™t recommend the hotel they stayed in because of the lift system ๐Ÿค” and they had to climb 20 floors sometimes cause the lift wouldnโ€™t show for 15mins.

And did she REALLY have to make that IG story in her living room (???) that bird noise in the background ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Reactions: 5
Just looked at her food page for the first time and the first few posts alone made me feel sick with how much sugar she must consume ๐Ÿคข

• Sick
Reactions: 5
There is nothing about this plate of food that is ok
Iโ€™d put money on this being another poorly executed and undeclared sponsorship. It looks like something someone submits rate my plate as a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Iโ€™d put money on this being another poorly executed and undeclared sponsorship. It looks like something someone submits rate my plate as a joke.
That's what I thought....she never even tries with the presentation of her meals. Also the way she eats..๐Ÿ˜Ÿ she wolfs things down like it's her last ever meal!! That gob of hers!! ๐Ÿ˜จ

• Sick
  • Haha
Her New York vlog has got my head absolutely battered, she doesn't shut up. No wonder Sean barely speaks, he's learned not to encourage her :censored:

TikTok. Am a TikTok dansaaa.

๐Ÿ‘ต

She looked SO AWKWARD trying her hardest to get an Insta-worthy photo.

Screenshot (12).png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
My lord. Sheโ€™s a youtuber, sheโ€™s on the Brooklyn bridge โ€œthis is the viewโ€ shows a brick wall and some scaffolding. Wow. Really wanna go now...

And the American accent. Annoys me when people do Scottish accents when they are here ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it me or was she even more irritating that normal in this vlog she uploaded today? And that's saying something!! Those faces she pulls,the dancing...urgh she's so annoying. Still don't know why she went to see a show she knew absolutely nothing about. Wannabe!!

Really didnt need to see Sean in his pants or hear about his toilet visit. She has zero class...
This vlog from NY is just her and him stuffing their faces....how much does she eat in a day? I'm sure Sean had 2 burgers in one day. Damn!!

The way she says Statue of Liberty is so freakin annoying. This video was bloody painful viewing.

• Haha
I'm watching her latest video now. Phantom of the Opera has been around for decades. I thought everybody knew what it's like. She's complaining because there's too much opera type singing in it. Didn't she think the word Opera in the title might give her a clue?

I've hardly learnt anything about New York from watching. She really said Brooklyn Bridge is down there, but you can't see it. Then next shot is after they've been over the bridge and sitting in a coffee shop, to tell us about her vegan coffee. Sean couldn't care with his meat and dairy products.
Eww then they're back at that budget looking hotel with the horrible orange walls, and she's asking him if he's going for a poo. Classy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.