Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My lord. She’s a youtuber, she’s on the Brooklyn bridge “this is the view” shows a brick wall and some scaffolding. Wow. Really wanna go now...

And the American accent. Annoys me when people do Scottish accents when they are here 😂
Her filming skills are shocking for it being her job.

Reactions: 10
Her filming skills are shocking for it being her job.
I know....makes me dizzy when she vlogs! And those gurning faces she makes....she thinks shes hilarious but she just comes across so desperate. I dont know where she gets all the money for all these breaks away.

Sean looks so disinterested in her. Even when she was talking about their engagement he looked so bored. They are one dull couple. He looked more happy and smitten with his burger than Demi. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So the title of the vlog was that it was *EMOTIONAL!!* and yet after she's got her footage she's standing there looking bored and says, "am done with this now".

SO EMOTIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screenshot (14).png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought she made a vlog channel just for her vlogs cause she didn’t think they should be on her main channel? 🤔 The New York ones are vlogs and both on her main channel.. She’s such a liar 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is her sudden want of a nose ring all about?? I noticed on her IG stories she said something about forgetting to wear her fake one yesterday and then today about how she’s just gonna go get it done. And it’s something she’s always wanted? 🤔 Like I have never noticed her wearing this fake nose ring before.. has anyone else?

Reactions: 6
Upside down mouths, horrible dancing, lying about weight, ‘size 14, but I’ve lost 2 stone and now I’m a size 18,’ bleeping parrot sounds and last but not least, GUNTS

Took the words out of my mouth!! She is so desperate. Full of crap and annoying. I watch out of pure disbelief that she thinks she is so entertaining. Your gonna get someone (some do gooder) saying why do you watch if she annoys you so much but its like car crash tv. Cant help it!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her and Sean have no chemistry at all. Also I think people can be funnier without trying, she tries too hard and fails!

Reactions: 3
Her and Sean have no chemistry at all. Also I think people can be funnier without trying, she tries too hard and fails!
She does. She comes across so desperate and needy. I agree about her and Sean..they act like brother and sister more than a couple. They basically just enjoy stuffing their faces together and want a partner in crime to visit all the food places.
He never compliments her, he never seems affectionate towards her. He may be camera shy but she isnt and she doesnt act like shes crazy in love with this guy. Probably together out of habit.

Reactions: 8
She does. She comes across so desperate and needy. I agree about her and Sean..they act like brother and sister more than a couple. They basically just enjoy stuffing their faces together and want a partner in crime to visit all the food places.
He never compliments her, he never seems affectionate towards her. He may be camera shy but she isnt and she doesnt act like shes crazy in love with this guy. Probably together out of habit.
I agree there just is nothing there at all, like of course you aren't going to be soppy after the honeymoon faze, but there will still be love shown in your eyes and whatever. Just seems very cold.

Reactions: 4
I agree there just is nothing there at all, like of course you aren't going to be soppy after the honeymoon faze, but there will still be love shown in your eyes and whatever. Just seems very cold.
Yeah exactly. It's been years they arent going to be swooning in each others arms but all those outfit try ons and he never once compliments her ..granted she wears some stuff that looks ridiculous on her but he never ever builds her up with any compliments. You're spot on..they seem very cold. More like just pals or something.

Last edited:
Yeah exactly. It's been years they arent going to be swooning in each others arms but all those outfit try ons and he never once compliments her ..granted she wears some stuff that looks ridiculous on her but he never ever builds her up with any compliments. You're spot on..they seem very cold. More like just pals or something.
Some people are just too comfortable with each other to split up, however they are not a strong couple as they are both earning a good wage, most loving couples would want to live together now!

Some people are just too comfortable with each other to split up, however they are not a strong couple as they are both earning a good wage, most loving couples would want to live together now!
Yeah that's a huge elephant in the room....7 years together, engaged, both earning a healthy salary (she even said in one of her videos he started a new position with better pay)they have money to spend on holidays yet they dont live together or even look like they are planning to anytime soon. Very strange. 🤔

Reactions: 7
Yeah that's a huge elephant in the room....7 years together, engaged, both earning a healthy salary (she even said in one of her videos he started a new position with better pay)they have money to spend on holidays yet they dont live together or even look like they are planning to anytime soon. Very strange. 🤔
If you love someone and are crazy for them, why wouldn't you want to move in with them and especially out of your parents?

Maybe he thinks her YouTube videos are crap and knows her YouTube career won’t last forever and he doesn’t want to support her when her money runs dry 😬

• Haha
I moved in with my current partner and only partner I've lived with after 2 weeks of being together but that was due to circumstances and we moved in to his mam n step dads place and move in to our own after 6 months and been together 2 years x1 dog x1 cat and ttc but its hard, and I'm a few years younger than demi i officially moved out at 18 and didn't look back to be fair and we not engaged yet

Last edited:
I find it more odd that they’re engaged and not moved in together...and no sign of even planning a wedding. What a waste of time.

Reactions: 7
It’s odd isn’t it.

Her relationship reminds me of the one I had with my ex.

We’d go on holidays and days out but there was never really that spark. He never complimented me, rarely wanted sex and he actually never really initiated any sort of physical contact.

After 2 years I just thought what’s the point in wasting more time and just asked to be friends.

I wonder what’s taking them so long to get on with their relationship or give up? 🤣 It just doesn’t seem normal to be together that long and engaged a while but not even be living together still?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.