Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she tries too hard and fails!
I read that as she tries too hard to fail, which also kinda makes sense as she clearly acts like a twit on purpose on tik tok

Hmmm so she waffles on about a car parking space for ages? She needs to get a grip...and get out more. She is doing that stupid dancing and those awful faces more and more recently. Ohh suprise suprise she hasnt kept to her healthy eating. Well that's not news.....its obvious.

I cant believe some of the comments people leave ...saying they love her and all that.

Shes so frickin annoying. That face...the ones use pulls.....eww .horrid ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜‚...bit harsh? Haha shes annoying and so cringe.
She's trying to get tik tok famous. She posts random tit dances and talking to her dog hoping people will use her sound ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I read that as she tries too hard to fail, which also kinda makes sense as she clearly acts like a twit on purpose on tik tok

She's trying to get tik tok famous. She posts random tit dances and talking to her dog hoping people will use her sound ๐Ÿ™„
Shes so desperate its ridiculous. She really does act like a twit ...probably to try and come off as quirky but she just looks like a desperate freak. People saying they love her in the comments section......get a grip!! ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคญ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes so desperate its ridiculous. She really does act like a twit ...probably to try and come off as quirky but she just looks like a desperate freak. People saying they love her in the comments section......get a grip!! ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคญ
She posted one of her mom making her also look like a bit of a twit today, if I posted my mom like that on social media she'd kill me. (I mean, I have one particular photo from a good 15 years ago that's priceless but I'd never post it online, just to the family WhatsApp every so often ๐Ÿ˜‚)

She also has a Chanel bag on her wall, just why???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I used to really like her, but watching now and the strange acting in the car to the music is making me cringe. Now she's going on about The Secret like it's some new thing, as if it isn't a highly talked about book, and the reason she knows it's real is because she had a car parking space.

It doesn't make sense. Omg I only just realised how old Demi is.....I thought she was older than that!! Jeeez. They both look in their early 30s I'd have said. That isnt old obviously but I had her down for older than 24!!
I got married at 24 as felt mid 20s was too old to be living at home, and thought I should be thinking about being more independent. Only time we lived as a couple before that was when we went on holiday. I liked to have self catering holidays, so we could cook each other meals like we were really living together. I felt as if we should be living as a couple at that age.
His job came with a house if he was married, so made more sense to get married than living together.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I used to really like her, but watching now and the strange acting in the car to the music is making me cringe. Now she's going on about The Secret like it's some new thing, as if it isn't a highly talked about book, and the reason she knows it's real is because she had a car parking space.
I know.....thinking shes telling people all about it as though it's a new thing.

Yeah there is liking her but some in the comments are saying "I love you demi" like come on....! The dancing and the pulling faces just make her look so tragic and so cringe.

She posted one of her mom making her also look like a bit of a twit today, if I posted my mom like that on social media she'd kill me. (I mean, I have one particular photo from a good 15 years ago that's priceless but I'd never post it online, just to the family WhatsApp every so often ๐Ÿ˜‚)

Ohh my mum would kill me too. Without a doubt ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes the Chanel bag like it's a piece of art on her wall. What's with that? Shes an oddball!!

I hadnt seen any of her TikToks but now I have seen a few....that girl needs a proper bra!! Like someone said previously. Shes dancing round like a fool with them boobs flying around...surely she sees her videos back before putting them up...๐Ÿ˜Ÿ. Wtf.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
at 23 years old your New Years resolution should not be to keep your bedroom clean..

She needs to grow tf up.

She lives in her mams house and has 1 room she needs to keep clean and sheโ€™s buzzing because she kept it clean for 2 weeks????

this girl, face of a 30 year old, mind and attitude of a 13 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ew the faces she pulls.. they remind me of Lele Pons in the least complimentary way ever ๐Ÿ˜‚ the faces she pulls are ridiculous and not funny or quirky at all

at 23 years old your New Years resolution should not be to keep your bedroom clean..

She needs to grow tf up.

She lives in her mams house and has 1 room she needs to keep clean and sheโ€™s buzzing because she kept it clean for 2 weeks????

this girl, face of a 30 year old, mind and attitude of a 13 year old

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Yes! Thats exactly what I thought. Lazy cow. Maybe that's why she is still staying at home instead of moving in with her fella. Too much housework...๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

That's the kind of NY resolution that my nephew of 10 would make. Ffs she needs to get in the real world. Bet her mam does all her washing and ironing too. Such an immature lazy ass buffoon. Give me strength ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 10
I'm not clever or witty enough to think of a thread title but we have to mention Amber Wright!! That way any newbies will look into why it says that and the word will spread ๐Ÿคฃ

I havent watched it yet but eww....she has no class whatsoever. Vile. That's a new low even for her. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

There is something not right the fact there is never ever any comments under her videos that are negative. There would be at the very least a couple. She probably deletes them all and just keeps the ones where people are throwing her compliments and bigging her up!
She does delete comments ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I commented saying you spent all that money going to new you and you work those manly trainers

Reactions: 3

I got married at 24 as felt mid 20s was too old to be living at home, and thought I should be thinking about being more independent. Only time we lived as a couple before that was when we went on holiday. I liked to have self catering holidays, so we could cook each other meals like we were really living together. I felt as if we should be living as a couple at that age.
His job came with a house if he was married, so made more sense to get married than living together.
I donโ€™t think mid 20s is too old, thatโ€™s the situation a lot of people are in today. Are you in a military relationship? Apologies if Iโ€™m wrong. If so thatโ€™s kind of what those people do, it makes like easier financially etc. But for people with regular jobs they donโ€™t have a lot of choice.

I donโ€™t think mid 20s is too old, thatโ€™s the situation a lot of people are in today. Are you in a military relationship? Apologies if Iโ€™m wrong. If so thatโ€™s kind of what those people do, it makes like easier financially etc. But for people with regular jobs they donโ€™t have a lot of choice.
i moved out at an early age and couldn't wait, I understand some people get on better with their parents and all that, but if they have the income and she saved more than ยฃ50 pm she could move out.

I always thought people did that to show they can afford Chanel

i moved out at an early age and couldn't wait, I understand some people get on better with their parents and all that, but if they have the income and she saved more than ยฃ50 pm she could move out.

I always thought people did that to show they can afford Chanel
I just donโ€™t think itโ€™s weird her being at home at her age, but if she is as wealthy as she lets on it is. Thatโ€™s what makes me think sheโ€™s lying. Bit like Anastasia kings north saying she has a 6 figure income and then in a later video quibbling over spending ยฃ10 on a top.

Yes but she is engaged...surely the normal step is to live with the guy. Plus she makes out hes got a really well paid job...she cracks on shes doing well money wise. It doesn't make any sense. Engagement..yet not living together after 7 years together. I dunno it seems very odd. Not even any word on any wedding. Did he just propose for content for her vid ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

She does delete comments ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I commented saying you spent all that money going to new you and you work those manly trainers
Haha I knew it!! Was tempted to try it out and leave a comment...not a harsh comment but just a simple observation...constructive criticism. I just knew it. So fake. Urgh.

Ps....great comment on her trainers ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ‘Œ

I just donโ€™t think itโ€™s weird her being at home at her age, but if she is as wealthy as she lets on it is. Thatโ€™s what makes me think sheโ€™s lying. Bit like Anastasia kings north saying she has a 6 figure income and then in a later video quibbling over spending ยฃ10 on a top.
Agreed age not the issue, income is.

Yes but she is engaged...surely the normal step is to live with the guy. Plus she makes out hes got a really well paid job...she cracks on shes doing well money wise. It doesn't make any sense. Engagement..yet not living together after 7 years together. I dunno it seems very odd. Not even any word on any wedding. Did he just propose for content for her vid ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Haha I knew it!! Was tempted to try it out and leave a comment...not a harsh comment but just a simple observation...constructive criticism. I just knew it. So fake. Urgh.

Ps....great comment on her trainers ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ‘Œ
They all delete comments, they want to come across as perfect. Someone said before they have key words that don't show up in the comments, like tattie, fat, ugly etc...

Both commitment phobic I guess? I donโ€™t live with my partner but to be honest it works best like that for us and we are both basically at home most of the time anyway so how would that work with us both stuck in working? Iโ€™d end up in his face all the time or just want him to go shopping with me all the time ๐Ÿ˜‚

Both commitment phobic I guess? I donโ€™t live with my partner but to be honest it works best like that for us and we are both basically at home most of the time anyway so how would that work with us both stuck in working? Iโ€™d end up in his face all the time or just want him to go shopping with me all the time ๐Ÿ˜‚
I don't think that is the reason. I think the likely reason is he doesn't want to be stuck with her all the time and/or he doesn't want to support her when everything comes down. What I am wondering is that she loves Chanel so much, why hasn't she got herself a designer bag (genuine) as she has all that money spare?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.