Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just getting round to watching her what she spends video.

It honestly comes across like she's deliberately spending more money than she usually does?

Reactions: 2
Just to be extremely petty, look at her eyelashes after all that fuss she made after having her makeup done

Reactions: 6
Oh wow just watched her latest video and those clothes were far too small (well most of them). I didn't like any of them and the one her dad hated was the best one. They made her look even bigger.

Reactions: 5
That bleeping knock off Gucci belt is the only one that put any work into any of her videos holding her back rolls in.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why do her lashes always look feicin awful ??? Lashes cost like 50 quid (euro) to get done is she going somewhere that costs 20 quid cause I've never seen them once looking nice lol

Reactions: 9
Why do her lashes always look feicin awful ??? Lashes cost like 50 quid (euro) to get done is she going somewhere that costs 20 quid cause I've never seen them once looking nice lol
In the pic above the ones that are left on look like they once were (meant to be) Russian volume ones which can be up to 65/70 quid but I feel like I've never seen her with a fresh full set.

I had mine done for a holiday where I was in water a lot and was rubbing my eyes a lot when they were wet etc and after two weeks I still came home with most on? What the HELL is she doing to hers

Reactions: 3
I personally don't like false eyelashes, I think you can tell when someone has had them done and it looks stupid most of the time. I don't mind individual as that looks more natural.

Reactions: 8
I personally don't like false eyelashes, I think you can tell when someone has had them done and it looks stupid most of the time. I don't mind individual as that looks more natural.
I agree but most people aren’t wearing falsies to look natural lol they know it looks fake. I wear them a lot but I wear them properly n I don’t get cheap extensions like demi

Reactions: 1
I agree but most people aren’t wearing falsies to look natural lol they know it looks fake. I wear them a lot but I wear them properly n I don’t get cheap extensions like demi
Ha ha that is true, but I just think they look stupid unless done properly with quality ones.

Reactions: 1
The boyfriend and dad rate my outfit video was the most cringiest video I have ever watched. When she came out with that faux leather dress clinging to her fanny mound I just couldn't deal with the level of awkwardness for her dad and boyfriend. She knew it was showing because she kept pulling it down 😬😬😬
why did she choose such risqué outfits? She was all tits and fanny.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
The boyfriend and dad rate my outfit video was the most cringiest video I have ever watched. When she came out with that faux leather dress clinging to her fanny mound I just couldn't deal with the level of awkwardness for her dad and boyfriend. She knew it was showing because she kept pulling it down 😬😬😬
Because that's the normal thing to do for your dad, right?? 🤢

I'm quite lucky to have naturally long eyelashes, so never needed them personally. I have seen some that are lovely and then ones that were probably bought in Poundland haul 🤷

Reactions: 3
I know and pretty much all of it was too small and made her look huge!

Reactions: 2
Omg I just watched this cos I couldn't imagine it being as bad as you say. Not a single outfit was flattering, I wouldn't dare stand in front of my dad In any of them, all tits and fanny out. And constant referral to her tits 🤮 just stop!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.