Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

String Man

VIP Member
Look at the sweat and dirt inside them :sick: she's worn a hole through the material at the back as well.

1569680941352.png
1569681007158.png

< WAVES TO DEMI >

Hiya hun, I see you've just reduced the price of your disgusting shoes.

1569681204361.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Spooky75

I made this account just to say why I unsubscribed from Demi last night. I've read a few posts on here that she reads some of the posts. I would firstly like to stay I've been subbed to her before she went big. I liked how she was a genuine YouTuber. Not everybody is perfect but can still be a good influencer. I'm not perfect i don't like watching YouTubers usually but Demi reminded of myself in a way that's why I watched her content. But I've just got to the point where I feel like she's lost her spark she's not genuine anymore. I'll wait for a video to go live and its all sponsers now like her recent weight loss video I was watching it then when she mentioned the protein diet thing I clicked off the video. I noticed a couple of months ago that she had hidden alot of her old videos which are the ones that made her who she is today as well. Idk if anybody else agrees but having normal people on YouTube is great I'm not rich, my house isn't amazing I always put myself down when I started watching Demi from the start she gave me confidence. In her old videos she always states that her family aren't financially well off and I can relate to that, people want to watch people in the same boat as them you know, that's why I think she's started doing some old videos because she knows she's changed. People are now commenting good to see old demi back. But old Demi is gone. I'm not here to bully how she looks or about her weight because like I said not everyone is perfect people don't want to watch fake YouTubers as for myself whether your in a council house or not. I don't think it's a bad thing she went big either and is earning herself money I think she deserved it but I just feel like she's turning into a typical YouTuber not what her original subs are interested in anymore. Not every post on Instagram or video should be an AD or have hundreds of adverts in the video. Sorry Demi I just had to unsubscribe from your channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

eyeballs

VIP Member
Nope not Amber aka Demi lmao. I just came across this website after an insta post and thought I'd pop in. Not an insult either, more of a tip. I'm not saying she should do it to make her prettier, or that I think she's ugly. But it would stop her nose going down, it's a common procedure for older people, my manager had it done. I actually think this whole thread and website is so harsh pure nitpicking at every single thing like you're literally waiting for her to post something you can slag off. Incredible.
Lol. You told the girl to get Botox. iNcReDiBlE.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Macavity2

Chatty Member
It’s really annoyed me that she’s now anti sheepskin, which is a by-product, but is okay with products tested on animals. Get consistent. Feels to me that’s shes pretending to care about doesn’t really give a toss. Still reckon she smashes in chicken nuggets off camera.

theghosttown

VIP Member
Proper sums her up. Instead of doing the right thing and deleting it she turns the comments off instead. Vile girl. I might do a video reviewing her shit content and make some money off the back of her. Hahahahaha.

• Haha
  • Heart

lemonelmo

VIP Member
It's probably already been mentioned but her latest post claims today marks 6 months being vegan... I thought to myself 'I've lost about half the year then as it only feels like yesterday you watched that documentary'

So I scrolled back through her insta and on the 24th July she said she had been vegan a month so....24th of June to 24th October is 4 months. And that's giving her some leeway as its not the 24th yet. Am I missing something

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Naguesca1

It makes me sick that someone so talentless, boring and lazy can afford a holiday to New York (as well as multiple other trips a year). I probably sound bitter, and to be honest I am. My partner and I work hard, we have so much more talent than she will ever have (sorry to blow my own trumpet 😂) and we can’t afford a holiday like that. We haven’t been away in over 2 years. I don’t understand how she deserves any of what she has? Oh well, at least I’m not engaged to a giant man baby that I’m not even living with yet 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Macavity2

Chatty Member
Finally watched the benefit counter video. Fucking creased at L’Oreal Inflammable concealer. She’s honestly a complete idiot.

• Haha

pepsimax

I have wanted to comment about Demi for a while as I have "known" of her before her youtube channel and she can be a nasty piece of work.

I get up at 5am to go to the gym 3 days a week too but the difference is I then have to go out to a full time job. I'm sure we could all get up at 5am if we had bugger all else to do all day.

• Heart
  • Wow

Regina George

VIP Member
Just watched the benefit video, wow she is vile. Her make up here looks WAY better than the shit she does every day. Yeah it was more natural but Benefit has never been known for 'full beat high glam'.

Also when she was moaning about the lipstick, any lipstick would look dodgy her mouth.

Idk if anyone noticed but in her Primark video in the try on clips her little weekly whiteboard was visible and had a section in the corner with money written on it. Couldn't fully make it all out but there was definitely a £1200 protein world something and £1500 for something else along with some other figures. Assuming that's what she's due from various ads in a week that's INSANE given how shit her content is

• Wow

Macavity2

Chatty Member
Another badly edited and shot video. The camera was shakey and blurry, and the settings were so off that everything looked the wrong colour and was actually hurting my eyes. What’s the point??? Learn how to use your camera Demi!!!!
Makes you wonder wtf she will do in an office, her editing looks like it’s done with her feet.

• Haha

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
This is what I’ve wrote on here twice! They hardly even seem to spend time together either! I dunno why it’s just a pet hate of mine when kids rush to put a ring on it when they don’t actually know for certain if they can live together and be married for life etc but they just want the attention of being engaged.
They seem like one of those couples who get engaged just to say they’re engaged! Absolutely no plans of moving their relationship forward in regards to moving out/actually getting married. I was the same age as Demi when I engaged and I’ll admit that I was quite young but we’d lived together for a good few years at this point etc!! I’m actually also from Newcastle, and I also got engaged in New York. Maybe I’m more like Demi than I thought 😂😂😂

• Haha

pepsimax

Just watched some of her latest video.....

Not enough hours in the day? Is this a joke? I would love to be able to pack in my full time job to sit around on my backside like she does and be able to afford the holidays she does. I have never disliked someone I have never met so much.

She states she sometimes gets her 'B' & 'P' mixed up, no Demi hun that's the fact you have no idea what the product is your such a big fan of :oops:

I also did not need to see her in the bath....:sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 15

This

I think she has lost weight but I dont think cropped tops and high waisted jeans suit her. They are just not flattering on her figure but she persistently picks those outfits. She looks much nicer in tailored trousers and square neck tops.
The thing that winds me up about her is the quality of her vids, they always look so rushed, it's her full time job so she should really make the effort. There's no excuse for it. Background music always patchy and cuts out suddenly, just so unprofessional. And she's loosing views by the looks of it so she needs to step up

Reactions: 15