Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shellx

Chatty Member
Okay, I’ve just watched the video! Why tf did she get rid of his coffee tables? Where is the poor man gonna put his cuppa now? Also, how she’s placed that yellow rug looks absolutely ridiculous. It’s hardly a bloody transformation. “It’s just not up to scratch” “it’s messy” how bloody rude. Coming from the girl that would probably film a YouTube video with her vibrator sat on her bedside table in the background 😒 😂
She's vile! She even commented that she gets it from him, his flat wasn't even bas, just not like a show home.

catmiaow111

VIP Member
I don't understand why brands work with her, seriously why choose her?? They is nothing likeable about her whatsoever, can't bare her and her ugly weird face she knocks me bad
it is about imagine, you would expect they would pick someone pretty, doesn't matter so much about the weight then!

Is it me or are the new things she's bought to 'be more stylish' exactly like what she always wears? So she decluttered all of her clothes just to buy more of the same low quality stuff?

If she really wants to improve her style she should invest in some higher quality staple pieces and build around that. She said the black striped casual trousers were a 'staple' but they look like they'd fall to bits after a few washes.
yeah I find the cargo pants very “stylised” like they’ll go out as soon as they come in

SLawson98

I'm surprised she's gone so under the radar in terms of her deceit. What with this new information I'm actually looking at her in completely different light.
Goodness, I'm going to have to go through all the posts to find this out, unless somebody could please fill me in on what her deceit is?

I had a look, these ones. She does look slim in this, but she doesn't look like 'her' and her size here (being similar to mine) makes me actually want !View attachment 68074
It's certainly getting the dress attention lol. I quite like it. Maybe it would be in the sales now.

She was using a filter which accentuates your cheekbones and plumps the lips. Except it didn’t *really* work on her 🤣
What are filters like that called? I need one of those lol.

Last edited:

catmiaow111

VIP Member
I don't like the dress, but the shape is nice. I agree she doesn't look like her, they have edited her face (made it less harsh) and made her slimmer everywhere

TheBurnBook

New video

Doing my makeup horribly to see how my family react.

She's definitely pulling at straws for ideas now or the money from the Instagram Ads is better than making the videos.

But seriously ten minutes of her with an orange face.

So glad I unsubscribed before this video went live.
Another boring, thoughtless video

w3bgoss3

Idk if anyone noticed but in her Primark video in the try on clips her little weekly whiteboard was visible and had a section in the corner with money written on it. Couldn't fully make it all out but there was definitely a £1200 protein world something and £1500 for something else along with some other figures. Assuming that's what she's due from various ads in a week that's INSANE given how shit her content is
Tried to look, can’t make it out as the quality is terrible [emoji1787][emoji1787] shite content

w3bgoss3

To be fair to demi her new video idea is something new, different and for once not a challenge? I’ll actually watch it tbf to her [emoji1787]