Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way, is that true? I never knew that, you learn something new everyday!

When your life is so dull that you're making statements about McDonald's fries 😂🍟
Yeah I missed that, was distracted by her newest tiktok! Would have been much better if she actually skanked to madness 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Pretty sure mcdonald's fries in the UK are cooked in a separate frier to everything else

Reactions: 9
I never saw the nasty comments so I don’t know how bad they were but did she really need to tell people to get over themselves 🤔
I’m sure there was a better way to handle those comments than that?
This is the girl who replies to negative comments on Facebook 😂

I see she's given up on the "vegan diet" already, she's eating french toast

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For some reason it really annoyed me that she went to an Irish bar, and that she said she had never been exposed to that type of music before, but knew it was like Madness (it's Ska if you're reading this, and the dancing is called Skanking.)
I'm looking through her videos, and still haven't found the one where she's in Edinburgh. I've found one where she took her boyfriend to Slovakia, and said she decided it was the right place as when she looked online it was so bloody instagram worthy. That sounds so bloody dumb to me lol.
She hasn't written the name of the location in the title or description, which is pronounced different than we would write it in Britain. I had to look on the Post Office website to find how it's spelt, to find where it is.

Last edited:
I'm looking through her videos, and still haven't found the one where she's in Edinburgh. I've found one where she took her boyfriend to Slovakia, and said she decided it was the right place as when she looked online it was so bloody instagram worthy. That sounds so bloody dumb to me lol.
She hasn't written the name of the location in the title or description, which is pronounced different than we would write it in Britain. I had to look on the Post Office website to find how it's spelt, to find where it is.
Sad thing when someone only travels for Instagram pictures. I'm from Slovakia, and the city she visited is Košice. It's a beautiful city with lots of history, and there's a beautiful gothic cathedral there, but I did not see her visit anything.

Sad thing when someone only travels for Instagram pictures. I'm from Slovakia, and the city she visited is Košice. It's a beautiful city with lots of history, and there's a beautiful gothic cathedral there, but I did not see her visit anything.
It seems to be the thing now. Selfie culture is what drives me insane lol. Like ok get a group picture in front of a something gorgeous like a church etc whatever but selfies at these things!
Also I'm so jealous Slovakia is stunning !!

Reactions: 4
She has gone to NYC "Priority Class" ..... No Demi that's called Premium Economy and you automatically get lounge access and priority boarding.

She is so entitled it annoys the hell out of me :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has gone to NYC "Priority Class" ..... No Demi that's called Premium Economy and you automatically get lounge access and priority boarding.

She is so entitled it annoys the hell out of me :mad:
‘Priority class’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just found this thread after hate watching dim dim for a few months. I used to like the girl due to how 'down to earth' she seemed, however the lack of effort that goes into her channel has put me right off.

It can't just be me who fails to understand how a full time 'youtuber' does clothing try ons in their dim, box, bargain filled room? Surely at this stage she should be filming against an actual back drop where you can see the clothes she's trying on. The differences in her and Emily's collab videos were shocking.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see she's given up on the "vegan diet" already, she's eating french toast
Like she ever was vegan. She is the type of person who does this stuff for the trends, its really offensive for people who really are vegan!

Reactions: 7
Just found this thread after hate watching dim dim for a few months. I used to like the girl due to how 'down to earth' she seemed, however the lack of effort that goes into her channel has put me right off.

It can't just be me who fails to understand how a full time 'youtuber' does clothing try ons in their dim, box, bargain filled room? Surely at this stage she should be filming against an actual back drop where you can see the clothes she's trying on. The differences in her and Emily's collab videos were shocking.
I used to watch her hauls all the time just to see what was new in Penneys. The difference in not just the background but worth ethics compared to other plus size youtubers! Emma Tasmin Hill, Harry Jane and Sophie Payne all put so much effort in !!!!

It makes me sick that someone so talentless, boring and lazy can afford a holiday to New York (as well as multiple other trips a year). I probably sound bitter, and to be honest I am. My partner and I work hard, we have so much more talent than she will ever have (sorry to blow my own trumpet 😂) and we can’t afford a holiday like that. We haven’t been away in over 2 years. I don’t understand how she deserves any of what she has? Oh well, at least I’m not engaged to a giant man baby that I’m not even living with yet 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It makes me sick that someone so talentless, boring and lazy can afford a holiday to New York (as well as multiple other trips a year). I probably sound bitter, and to be honest I am. My partner and I work hard, we have so much more talent than she will ever have (sorry to blow my own trumpet 😂) and we can’t afford a holiday like that. We haven’t been away in over 2 years. I don’t understand how she deserves any of what she has? Oh well, at least I’m not engaged to a giant man baby that I’m not even living with yet 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree with you and you could say the same about a lot of YouTubers and people from the likes of Geordie Shore and alike.

I agree with you and you could say the same about a lot of YouTubers and people from the likes of Geordie Shore and alike.
I can usually look past it because I can see why someone has fans and a following but with her she is just so unbelievably untalented and uninteresting that it makes me actually angry 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.