Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

theghosttown

VIP Member
I actually think her latest video is disgraceful. That’s someone’s job she’s slating all over the internet.

Reactions: 21
Demi Donnelly #3 – Apparently lost weight but gone up in size, what on earth are those things on her eyes!?

Demi Donnelly #3 – Amber Wright still making up lies, got caught out eating McDonald’s Fries

• Haha
  • Heart

nutty

The boyfriend and dad rate my outfit video was the most cringiest video I have ever watched. When she came out with that faux leather dress clinging to her fanny mound I just couldn't deal with the level of awkwardness for her dad and boyfriend. She knew it was showing because she kept pulling it down 😬😬😬
why did she choose such risqué outfits? She was all tits and fanny.

• Haha
  • Sick

Macavity2

Chatty Member
Yeah it’s always ‘for an oversized fit’ then the garment is fucking snug on her. Don’t preach body positivity when you’re sat lying through your teeth, either own it or fuck off.

Reactions: 19

theghosttown

VIP Member
Just shows what an unrelatable self indulged twat she’s become. I am very very lucky to work flexible hours so I’m up at 8am most days. I see myself VERY blessed to be able to do this as I know there are so many shift workers, people with kids, people who are carers for family members, people who cannot afford a car so have to use three different transport methods to get to work, who have to get up at the crack of dawn to start their days hours before they even get to work. Some people have no choice but to be up at 5am in order to begin their working day. Some people don’t have the luxury of getting up at 5 and then going for a walk before sitting on their arses doing fuck all, all day, like Demi.

anything at all

VIP Member
It wasn’t that long ago on her stories that she was still awake at 5am because apparently she had been struggling with sleeping

So this video is just going to be some dumb pointless clickbaity trash.

Pfttt as if she gets up at 5am and goes for a walk. 🤣

Macavity2

Chatty Member
Wow so you won’t say anything about spelling or maths, but sure, why not tell someone to get a cosmetic procedure babes ?! Classy
Literally my thoughts. Joined 51 minutes ago, 1 post. Quick insult chucked in at the end to make sure it’s not too suspect.. is that you Amber..? 👀

• Haha

Tellingthetruth123

Chatty Member
She hasn’t lost a bit of weight ! Who can lose that much and still be the same size ?! Her face is getting bigger and bigger. She is a catfishing troll. I can’t believe people believe her shit.

• Haha

Naguesca1

Love how she’s conveniently left out the “honey” in Asda honey nut crisp in her caption so she doesn’t get roasted by the fellow vegans on her pathetic “weight loss” Instagram
E68ABF85-20A6-4856-A6C6-4019960D18B5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

nutty

She honestly chats so much shit. She will say a sentence using the same words over and over again, like todays video is a zaful haul because today im videoing a haul from zaful on my video today that's going to be a zaful haul.

Then when she's just talking freely about something, she spouts utter shit.

"it is a high neck turtle neck t-shirt, but its embroidED with the word urbanEY on it and i love it. Its black and white, total zebra vibes, like come at us little zebra in the safari" "Oof, who is this urban little queen coming to town today? Me. Me. Me" .... wtf.

"this one just has some nice cactuses. Ooh gonna spike you today hun. Thats the vibe ya getting"

Now don't even get me started on that red slip dress showing off her fanny mound again!!!!!!!! She mustn't have had that one delivered yet when she did her last video with Sean and her dad :eek: o_O

So much cringe. Why can't she just try on normal stuff?

Screenshot (4).png
Screenshot (5).png

• Haha

Naguesca1

I wish she would stop capitalising off of her “generosity”, how do people not see straight through her? If someone doesn’t make an “exposing Demi Donelly” video soon, I might have to do it myself

Chickentikka

Hi dems saying as you read here it came up on my recommend this morning but I didn’t watch it cos even the thumbnail looked shit quality and I knew it was going to be a waste of time xx

• Haha
Same I used

same I mentioned this in the previous thread, I had gained some weight and was a size 14 also have big boobs but I did not look anything near what she looks like in the video and i used to find her videos really triggering. Dont get me wrong there is nothing wrong with being a 14-16-18-20 or whatever size but I just couldnt believe I looked that way and ‘I had let myself go’
I was a size 10 to 12 and have put on quite a bit of weight in the last 5 years from recovering from bulimia. I am now a size 18 and am exercising and healthy eating to try and lose weight healthily. Her saying she is a 14 and simply lying about her size really messes with my head. We are the same size. It either makes me feel bad for being the same size as her (because she tries so hard to cover it up) or it makes me feel so insecure and dysmorphic thinking 'well if she's a size 14 then how much bigger am I? I must be triple her' Etc.